Post A Message to The Future Here.

Dear future:

If you have any time or energy to think about us, the mindless, evil sub-human zombies who so dreadfully ruined the world for you, I presume that you loathe and hate and despise us, since, with so little effort and only moderate intelligence, we could have made your world a paradise rather than the wasteland which we bequeathed to you.

I just want to let you know that some of us totally agree with you that the people of this historical period were totally worthless scum who do not deserve to be called human beings.

When I was young in the 1960s it was still possible that, with a little goodwill and intelligence, the environmental disaster that, now (in the 2010s) is inevitable, could have been prevented, and the rush of the human lemmings to disaster could have been prevented.

Some of us were still human enough to try to turn things around, but we were too few, and drowned in the molasses of mindlessness which so marked the so-called human beings of this historical period.

Don't feel sorry for us: we were too selfish, too stupid, too short-sighted, too overwhelmed by evil brainwashing and too, too totally zombiefied to be considered conscious, responsible human beings.

As I save all my sympathy and compassion for you, the future, so may you reserve all your compassion for yourselves --- and despise the people of my time as deeply as is humanly possible.

No matter how much you hate us, we deserve to be hated much, much more.

Dear future:

If you have any time or energy to think about us, the mindless, evil sub-human zombies who so dreadfully ruined the world for you, I presume that you loathe and hate and despise us, since, with so little effort and only moderate intelligence, we could have made your world a paradise rather than the wasteland which we bequeathed to you.

I just want to let you know that some of us totally agree with you that the people of this historical period were totally worthless scum who do not deserve to be called human beings.

When I was young in the 1960s it was still possible that, with a little goodwill and intelligence, the environmental disaster that, now (in the 2010s) is inevitable, could have been prevented, and the rush of the human lemmings to disaster could have been prevented.

Some of us were still human enough to try to turn things around, but we were too few, and drowned in the molasses of mindlessness which so marked the so-called human beings of this historical period.

Don't feel sorry for us: we were too selfish, too stupid, too short-sighted, too overwhelmed by evil brainwashing and too, too totally zombiefied to be considered conscious, responsible human beings.

As I save all my sympathy and compassion for you, the future, so may you reserve all your compassion for yourselves --- and despise the people of my time as deeply as is humanly possible.

HEY, how 'bout them '69 Mets?

Dear citizen of the future, when you invent a time machine, please set it to come back to year 2014, and look up a chap by the name of Jughead. However, before you program the date, please research what the powerball numbers were for the week after the date you intend to travel back to. It would be greatly appreciated. :D.

Dear citizen of the future, when you invent a time machine, please set it to come back to year 2014, and look up a chap by the name of Jughead. However, before you program the date, please research what the powerball numbers were for the week after the date you intend to travel back to. It would be greatly appreciated. :D.

Dear Citizen of the future, any attempt to get you to communicate with Jughead is a trick. you really need to give that vital information to Statistikhengst.

Thanks!!

Dear Citizen of the future, any attempt to get you to communicate with Jughead is a trick. you really need to give that vital information to Statistikhengst.

Thanks!!
Dear citizen of the future, if you bring me those numbers, I'll make you a partner, and we'll split the winnings. Can't get a better deal than that. :D

Dear future:

Dear future world citizens. In the 60's our cities were enveloped by smog and our rivers occasionally caught fire from the toxic waste we poured into them. We made great inroads into cleaning up our environment, but as is human nature, some weren't satisfied, wanting more so than cleaning up the environment, to cripple commerce and return us to 3rd world status. We have done pretty well, I'd say in cleaning up what we've given you and as technology improves, we hope to do even more. What we vow not to do is cripple the future with endless debt and insane regulations.
Peace, Ernie S.

Last edited:

Thanks!!
Dear citizen of the future, if you bring me those numbers, I'll make you a partner, and we'll split the winnings. Can't get a better deal than that. :D

Dear citizen of the future, it's a trap! Watch out! Jughead will turn you into a juicy hamburger and eat you. I, on the other hand, will treat you like a king. Now, as for that information....

:D

Dear future people.
The problems you face are largely made by our generations which lived by the motto "après moi, le déluge". I hope some of the good things we made are still available to you.

Dear People of the Future:

I trust by now your generation has reached an effective consensus on several matters our generation wrestled with a great deal in my era.

Your solution for the matters of Same Sex Marriage was the elimination of all Gays.

Your solution for the matter of Abortion was the elimination of all sex outside of marriage.

And your solution for the Recreational Drug Usage problem was Capital punishment for all violators.

Well, the Libs and young low information citizens of my time helped you all allow the answer to be presented in the form of a Universal morality program and it was adopted quickly after the unpleasantness passed.

So, to all of you in the future, Assalamu alaikum.

Hope those calls to prayer 5 times a day don't prevent your enjoyment of MSNBC.

Forum List

Back