Possibiles for Trump's new FBI pussy .. I mean director.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
1. New Orleans statute of P.G.T. Beauregard that is no longer used, and clearly a fav of Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions III

2. Sergey Shoygu - at least he knows of Trump’s Russia contacts ... and isn’t talking.

3. Julian Assange - ditto

4. Jr. and Eric - it’s not a cabinet position.

5. Robert Bork - had a lot of experience in firing people, and he’s not likely going to give Trump trouble.

6. Judge Andrew Napolitano - forget Russiagate, let’s get to the bottom of who REALLY bombed the Towers

7. David Stier - who knows how to prosecute those who would mock public officials. Alec Baldwin leave America NOW.

8. Rodrigo Duterte - let’s get the FBI back to it’s true mission .... drugs.

9. Joe Arpaio - ditto only illegals. ... and anyone brown.

10. Marine Le Pen - You ain’t seen the real Muslim ban.

Tsk tsk. Bitter, bitter, bitter.....

Kidding aside, the sad thing is that no one will believe a word the FBI says about the Russia investigation from here on out--they might as well give it up.
The other sad thing is that no one who is vulnerable to Trump's bile will ever say boo again. Not if they want their job.
Do we need to start a GoFundME page for Comey? Do you suppose they met him at the FBI office door last night with a banker box of his personal items and asked for his code key on the spot? He wasn't that bad; I always thought he was doing what he thought was right.

Kidding aside, the sad thing is that no one will believe a word the FBI says about the Russia investigation from here on out--they might as well give it up.
The other sad thing is that no one who is vulnerable to Trump's bile will ever say boo again. Not if they want their job.
Do we need to start a GoFundME page for Comey? Do you suppose they met him at the FBI office door last night with a banker box of his personal items and asked for his code key on the spot? He wasn't that bad; I always thought he was doing what he thought was right.

He was doing what's right? Give news conference and spewed all the laws Hillery broke and said she didn't know she was breaking the law but he didn't see any intent. So tell me why if someone accidentally has a car crash that kills someone , don't they get charged with killing someone , I'm sure they didn't intend to kill someone, so why does no intent work for that person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, to be serious, I was not a Comey fan. But the ironic thing for Trump now is that unless the FBI DOES FIND SOME RUSSIAN-TRUMP LINK there will be cries of coverup. And that will be especially true in left leaning media, and it will futher stir up the dem base. Trump made a bad political decision, but that's not exactly news. LOL

Democrats need their very own FBI separate from the Republican FBI. The country is split and the two sides want absolutely nothing to do with one another.

1. New Orleans statute of P.G.T. Beauregard that is no longer used, and clearly a fav of Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions III

2. Sergey Shoygu - at least he knows of Trump’s Russia contacts ... and isn’t talking.

5. Robert Bork - had a lot of experience in firing people, and he’s not likely going to give Trump trouble.

6. Judge Andrew Napolitano - forget Russiagate, let’s get to the bottom of who REALLY bombed the Towers

7. David Stier - who knows how to prosecute those who would mock public officials. Alec Baldwin leave America NOW.

You left out family members...

You left out family members...
I thought I put in Jr. and Eric. But it was tough to not put in the Iron Felix

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site333/2015/0625/20150625__EURussiaIronFelix~1.jpg

Barron was a possibility too, but he may actually be really smart. So I went with the half bros.

Forum List

Back