Maxine Waters:I Am Very Upset That Trump Fired FBI Director "George Clooney" !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :lame2: :link: So what will Maxine Waters have to say about this? Then again, she seems to have dimentia to the point where she can never get her facts,,numbers and names straight. :smoke:
Maybe tomorrow Maxine will go on MSNBC and claim that the only reason President Bush fired George Clooney was because Clooney was about to disclose that there is no evidence that Trump Polluted with The Russians !!!:up:

• Banned
god wouldnt we all love to see an anchor on any network have to correct maxine for making such an embarrassing mistake....kinda like when Contessa called Rev Jesse Jackson ,,,,"Al Sharpton"

This is the same as Chuck Schumer. She must be in cahoots with Trump. No one take's her seriously so only the opposite of what she believes will be noticed. It's very weird. I think she might be an exception because she is likely clinically insane and shouldn't even be in office, but that is the case of her voters as well.

:laugh2: :lame2: :link: So what will Maxine Waters have to say about this? Then again, she seems to have dimentia to the point where she can never get her facts,,numbers and names straight. :smoke:
Maybe tomorrow Maxine will go on MSNBC and claim that the only reason President Bush fired George Clooney was because Clooney was about to disclose that there is no evidence that Trump Polluted with The Russians !!!:up:

Link?

Maxine is going to freak when someone tells her George is married. :(
maxine will claim that this is the worst travesty she has ever witnessed since her child days as a slave in Louisiana
That was Sheila Jackson Lee who addressed congress by starting out "I stand here before you as a newly freed slave."
who knew lee could time travel back to 1621 when our racist male founders wrote the emasculating consiptation legislation .

Forum List

Back