Portland’s Famous Feminist Bookstore Finally Goes Out Of Business, Blames Racism

Didn't you hear? With liberals everything is someone else's fault and they're as pure as the driven snow.

"to create a safer space where women, people of color, queer, trans, gender variant folks, workers, and those who live at the intersections of these identities can organize for self-determination and build a sustainable movement for liberation.”
:rofl:
Its funny as hell but i do hate the way society normalizes SOME forms of severe mental illness.

Didn't you hear? With liberals everything is someone else's fault and they're as pure as the driven snow.
No, you are confused. That is what conservatives do. Failed in your career? Blame immigrants. Your wife left you for a woman? Blame the gaystapo. Failed in your education? Blame the liberal intellectual elites.

"to create a safer space where women, people of color, queer, trans, gender variant folks, workers, and those who live at the intersections of these identities can organize for self-determination and build a sustainable movement for liberation.”
Its funny as hell but i do hate the way society normalizes SOME forms of severe mental illness.
Of course, they wouldn't have to do any of that, if not for fossils like you. So, give yourself some credit for the existence of these movements, big guy!

Of course, they wouldn't have to do any of that, if not for fossils like you. So, give yourself some credit for the existence of these movements, big guy!
Im 32.
Its not just "old folks" that have standards. Its not just "old folks" that dont want their daughter pissing beside mentally ill grown men. Its not just old folks that think people that dont know what color their skin is, are fucking retarded.

No, you are confused. That is what conservatives do. Failed in your career? Blame immigrants. Your wife left you for a woman? Blame the gaystapo. Failed in your education? Blame the liberal intellectual elites.
Working hard on Trumps reelection I see.

In other words "A place for everyone.............. except for whites, and or successful, and or heterosexual, and or a male who is not gay or transgender"

In other words "A place for everyone.............. except for whites, and or successful, and or heterosexual, and or a male who is not gay or transgender"
Imagine the reaction if you walked in and said all lives matter. Entire store would pass out.

I don't know what you're blathering on and on about. Nobody blames LEGAL immigrants for anything. It's the ILLEGAL immigrants who invade, bring huge amounts of 3rd world crime, for the specific purpose of sucking a free ride off America. Which I know you liberals enjoy; you're such self-hating Americans, you want to hand this country over to the third world as the ultimate virtue signal. But any time any minority has any personal trouble with anything, it's you liberals that scream WAAAAYCISM over and over and over again just like the little boy who cried wolf. Personally, I'll have you know that I've never blamed anyone else for any employment struggles or any other problem in life I've ever had and I don't have a wife to cuckold me (I'm a little too smart for the rapid-male-aging marriage trap), so your entire argument is nothing but a stereotypical strawman.

Forum List

Back