Portland police claim Mayor Wheeler ordered stand down during violent antifa riots

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bombshell: Portland Police Claim Mayor Wheeler Ordered Stand Down During Violent Antifa Riots

If you haven't figured it out by now the COPS are ORDERED to stand ddown just like Boston Bombing just like the fkn Sandy hook jus tlike Parkland and you dumb ass pukes still can't pick up on it all. That's why you easy as shit to feed all the bs lies to and you believe the feds/gov knnow it you are their SUCKERZzzzzz who can pull the wool over you fools anytime they want to steer you in their direction wake up fool you are products of slaves already ddumbasses.

There is no question that police have been ordered to stand down. They don't stand still, and watch thugs beat on innocent people because they feel like it.

The only question is what is going to be the response. To not punish (jail) the mayor and the Antifa thugs, is to invite more of this abomination.

• Banned
There is no question that police have been ordered to stand down. They don't stand still, and watch thugs beat on innocent people because they feel like it.

The only question is what is going to be the response. To not punish (jail) the mayor and the Antifa thugs, is to invite more of this abomination.

Antifa is suppose be attacking families at their next rally not sure i it is this one or the one in August..... but let them touch a kid and it is probably all over.

Antifa is suppose be attacking families at their next rally not sure i it is this one or the one in August..... but let them touch a kid and it is probably all over.
If I saw them physically go after a child, and even with weapons like those pieces of concrete they throw, I'd shoot them.

Forum List

Back