Portland Antifa thug harrasses 9/11 widow

Put on a MAGA hat, some kind of patriotic shirt, walk around downtown Portland for a while, and keep the video rolling.

Some Regressive will apparently be more than willing to jump right in and help you make a point.

Pretty pathetic.
Put on a hoody, buy a bag of skittles and some Ice Tea -- and then walk around a mostly white neighborhood and keep the video rolling...what's going to happen? Not much.....as long as you are not ....you know...

Put on a MAGA hat, some kind of patriotic shirt, walk around downtown Portland for a while, and keep the video rolling. Some Regressive will apparently be more than willing to jump right in and help you make a point. Pretty pathetic..
Put on a hoody, buy a bag of skittles and some Ice Tea -- and then walk around a mostly white neighborhood and keep the video rolling...what's going to happen? Not much.....as long as you are not ....you know...
Clumsy deflection noted.

At least you didn't try to disagree with my point.

Put on a MAGA hat, some kind of patriotic shirt, walk around downtown Portland for a while, and keep the video rolling.

Some Regressive will apparently be more than willing to jump right in and help you make a point.

... then you pull out the gun and blow their waste of flesh and oxygen ass away.

Put on a MAGA hat, some kind of patriotic shirt, walk around downtown Portland for a while, and keep the video rolling. Some Regressive will apparently be more than willing to jump right in and help you make a point. Pretty pathetic..
Clumsy deflection noted.

Your point is the point of a cucked partisan hack...

Because when the Proud Boys attacks people who did "NOTHING" to them -- while calling the people "fags" among other things -- you folks cheer that....so spare me the fake outrage....

I still haven't seen one liberal on this post celebrate what this guy did --- you know why? because most of them are not depraved trolls like you aspire to be -- until you run up on the wrong person one day...then you will be whining and pressing charges and filing lawsuits just like most of you cucks do...

Portland gets more embarrassing by the day.
I just want to choke this fucker, what a prick.

Anarchists, expletives, 9/11: Portland protest video ignites political firestorm

[

By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh

The Oregonian/OregonLive

A video showing a man launching into an expletive-filled rant at a Portland demonstration has ignited an online firestorm, not only for its viciousness but also for the politics involved: The man is wearing a sweatshirt with an anarchist label and the target of his invective is wearing a flag symbol and claims she's a 9/11 widow.

Conservative news sites, activist groups and social media users have all pounced on the video, hailing it as the latest example of thuggish behavior by leftist protesters.

Clips of the video taken Saturday night have now been viewed millions of times, often framed to leverage outrage that a foul-mouthed antifascist would excoriate a woman who lost a spouse in a national tragedy.

/QUOTE]

Anarchists, expletives, 9/11: Portland protest video ignites political firestorm

Yeah...he's a total asshole.

Clumsy deflection noted. At least you didn't try to disagree with my point.
Your point is the point of a cucked partisan hack...
Because when the Proud Boys attacks people who did "NOTHING" to them -- while calling the people "fags" among other things -- you folks cheer that....so spare me the fake outrage....
I still haven't seen one liberal on this post celebrate what this guy did --- you know why? because most of them are not depraved trolls like you aspire to be -- until you run up on the wrong person one day...then you will be whining and pressing lawsuits just like most of you cucks do...
Oh my, look at that anger. The deflection. The name-calling.
138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

[

By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh

The Oregonian/OregonLive

A video showing a man launching into an expletive-filled rant at a Portland demonstration has ignited an online firestorm, not only for its viciousness but also for the politics involved: The man is wearing a sweatshirt with an anarchist label and the target of his invective is wearing a flag symbol and claims she's a 9/11 widow.

Conservative news sites, activist groups and social media users have all pounced on the video, hailing it as the latest example of thuggish behavior by leftist protesters.

Clips of the video taken Saturday night have now been viewed millions of times, often framed to leverage outrage that a foul-mouthed antifascist would excoriate a woman who lost a spouse in a national tragedy.

/QUOTE]

A day will come when either Antifa is classified enemy combatant status and eliminated with prejudice, similar to the KKK and US Grant, or Antifa will seize control of more cities, perhaps even states. The time to act is now.

Clumsy deflection noted.

Sum it up for you.

You blame the people who are accosted for this.............saying they shouldn't wear what they want in areas where others may disagree.......so they shouldn't do it.

We should stand down and do nothing...........The lady wasn't doing a damned thing..........the asshat should mind his own damned business.

... then you pull out the gun and blow their waste of flesh and oxygen ass away.
He's a total asshole...you'd be a murderer.

Clumsy deflection noted.

Sum it up for you.

You blame the people who are accosted for this.............saying they shouldn't wear what they want in areas where others may disagree.......so they shouldn't do it.

We should stand down and do nothing...........The lady wasn't doing a damned thing..........the asshat should mind his own damned business.

Stand for the Flag, kneel for the Old Rugged Cross. **ck what any anti-patriot pansy thinks.

[

By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh

The Oregonian/OregonLive

/QUOTE]

A day will come when either Antifa is classified enemy combatant status and eliminated with prejudice, similar to the KKK and US Grant, or Antifa will seize control of more cities, perhaps even states. The time to act is now.

When that day will come when Antifa kills someone -- a few times...(so far they have killed ZERO, so they have some catching up to do)

When they blow up a church and kill little girls, when they drag people from their homes and murder them -- you know, like the KKK did in their "good old days"

And when someone claiming to use Antifa tactics does any of that (because for the 9000th time, Antifa is not an organization, it is a political tactic) -- you won't have liberals defending those murders like you still have republicans doing to this day.......

The lady wasn't doing a damned thing..........the asshat should mind his own damned business.
I agree.

Not sure that I was blaming the lady, but...
Sure sounded like it........we have no reason to stand down..........we have no reason not to wear what we want to wear...........we have no reason to hide what we believe...............

We have nothing to apologize for............

[

By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh

The Oregonian/OregonLive

/QUOTE]

Wont be necessary for the government to get involved imo. Soon enough, one of these antifa groups is going to get their clocks cleaned and it will all be on video....will stop any proliferation permanently. When some antifa fag is placed on a stretcher with one of those ghey batons sticking out of his ear and hes hemmoraging all over the street, suddenly group membership will go to near zero.:2up:

Forum List

Back