Pop or Soda?

• Pop

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Soda

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • I'm gay

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
gosh...at one spot we lived, can't remember what state at this point, one of 20 that i lived in, they used to call it Soda Pop...so both words were used!

Pop and soda are both gay. Around here, we drink coke with a small "c". Want a coke? Sure, what do you have? I've got A&W Root Beer, 7UP, Pepsi and Coca-Cola. I'll have a 7UP please.

"Pop" is what Goober drank down at the fill'n station

Adults drink soda

Hint...

"pop" is gay, and there IS something wrong with that.

I was raised in Seattle and back then we called it pop. Since then, I've lived in several places in the South and Northeast and now call it soda. However, my wife was raised in Colorado and so still calls it pop.

So have you ever been West of the Mississippi?

Hint...

Hmmm ... my cousin who is a prison guard in MI says "pop". :eusa_whistle:

It's just what they call it up dere, y'know.

Yep, up nort here we call it pop aye. Always have, ever since I can remember. Got no idea where soda ever came from.

The best part is that right on the fucking labels of the drink containers, it says "Soda".

Just about on every damn one you'll find.

Hint...

I was raised in Seattle and back then we called it pop. Since then, I've lived in several places in the South and Northeast and now call it soda. However, my wife was raised in Colorado and so still calls it pop.

So have you ever been West of the Mississippi?
Was that in Seattle Warshington or Seattle Washington?
I also live in Spo can washington not spo cane washington and we have a basketball team called gon zaga not gonzahga.:razz:

Pretty odd thing... I grew up on the Virginia/North Carolina border. We called a Pepsi, Coke, 7-Up, etc. a drink. Somebody would ask, "Would you like to have a cold drink?" If you answered "Yes" the next question would generally be, "What can I get you?" When I married my wife and moved up here to northwestern Illinois, they commonly refer to a Pepsi, Coke, 7-Up, etc. as a "Pop". Guess every region of the country has a different word for it. Like a paper bag you get a the store to put stuff in after you purchase it. I've heard it referred to as a "sack", a "bag", a "poke" and even a "tote". Guess it all depends on where you live like using "pop" or "soda".

Forum List

Back