• I'm gay

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
So you're douchebag?

That was an option?

Nope ...

white boy + popped collar = douchebag

Why I gotta be a 'white boy', yo?

Hasn't yo nigga ass eva herdda figgaz of speech?

I'm up way too late for a dude on regular day shift work. I'm praying for rain, plus the valium isn't working. Woke up this morning however, thinking my alarm was going off on Sunday. So pissed, I hit "dismiss" and the girl says she straight up looked me in my eyes and asked if I had work and I said no. Woke up finally when I was 20 minutes late for work.

Valium will tear your brain up right when you wake up. But it's SUCH a good night sleep though :eusa_drool:

And the day is so great. You're energized, clear headed, and productive.

I don't understand how people take this shit during the day thought. It's only ever put my ass down.

Holy crap, dude.

A little weed doesn't get the job done?

Thought I told you I quit that shit. I grew two plants last year and they lasted me til about June. Smoked maybe a bowl hit since then fir for shits and giggles.

I'm applying for a law enforcement position in December so I don't want to mess with fat soluble substances. But yeah, it always did help me sleep.

I have sleep through the night probs and I'm so tired of it. The val's help, but last night I admittedly abused the dosage :lol:

Holy crap, dude.

Thought I told you I quit that shit. I grew two plants last year and they lasted me til about June. Smoked maybe a bowl hit since then fir for shits and giggles.

I'm applying for a law enforcement position in December so I don't want to mess with fat soluble substances. But yeah, it always did help me sleep.

I have sleep through the night probs and I'm so tired of it. The val's help, but last night I admittedly abused the dosage :lol:

I musta forgot (shocker, I know).

What kinda law enforcement job are you looking to get?

Holy crap, dude.

I musta forgot (shocker, I know).

What kinda law enforcement job are you looking to get?

Well, barring a possible move from NJ to VA that we may make, I'm looking at Sheriff's Officer...which in NJ could be any number of different tasks, including court bailiff, warrant server, home foreclosure seizer, prisoner transporter, the guy who stands at the metal detector at the county courthouse...just off the top of my head. It's an easy gig to get if I score high in enough on the Civil Service test, whcih I've aced several practice tests already. 80k in 4 years with the best bennies you can get. And that contract is up for reneg in '12

Doesn't sound too shabby at all plus you get a few bonus points for being a vet.

Anyway, I need sleep so I'm out.

One day closer to Game 1 baby!

Late, bro.

it's soda. end of story.

and it's a CREEK too. Not a fucking Crick, Iowa.

Forum List

Back