Poor poor Leslie of Ghost Buster fame....learning the hard way about white people!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
2015, black actress Leslie Jones
leslie-jones-screaming-640x480.jpg
tweeted a anti black message telling blacks that we whine to much about shit and we should get over things....this was 2015. She was being funny I suppose, but she said it. She's also tweeted some anti white shit, but again, she's a comdian......just being funny.

The backlash....Leslie, again and again and again like sooooo many black folk, with Wendy William's, the gossip talk show host has found out the hard way also, that disowning our blackness, taking for granted a surreal love you believe is coming from white people, has and will always come back and bite you in the end, it always does. There is this undeniable role blacks must aspire to in order to maintain the love from white people, that we all to often fail to comply.....and that is, staying on the course of whites perceptions of blacks...never to deviate from that course. Those that do, look out for the hate.

2015, black actress Leslie Jones
leslie-jones-screaming-640x480.jpg
tweeted a anti black message telling blacks that we whine to much about shit and we should get over things....this was 2015. She was being funny I suppose, but she said it. She's also tweeted some anti white shit, but again, she's a comdian......just being funny.

The backlash....Leslie, again and again and again like sooooo many black folk, with Wendy William's, the gossip talk show host has found out the hard way also, that disowning our blackness, taking for granted a surreal love you believe is coming from white people, has and will always come back and bite you in the end, it always does. There is this undeniable role blacks must aspire to in order to maintain the love from white people, that we all to often fail to comply.....and that is, staying on the course of whites perceptions of blacks...never to deviate from that course. Those that do, look out for the hate.
Yeah, her racist tweets were cool. It's the ones that white people posted that are the problem.

Notice how the media comes a runnin' to protect Jones, but conviently forgets about her own racist posts.
It's OK of course when she does it.

Exactly.....the white guys in charge of Hollywood, turned her into another "black" character with no real depth....but she sure acted black well.....

• Banned
31 years ago I took my sons, then 4 and 5 to see the Original......Hollywierd made a mistake trying to create gold out of black tar, no pun intended. Its time all of Hollywierd come up with new ideas...these retreads are hideous. As for the sister, not a fan and could care less about her or the movie....just wanted to let her know as always, white people just ain't into ya!!

31 years ago I took my sons, then 4 and 5 to see the Original......Hollywierd made a mistake trying to create gold out of black tar, no pun intended. Its time all of Hollywierd come up with new ideas...these retreads are hideous. As for the sister, not a fan and could care less about her or the movie....just wanted to let her know as always, white people just ain't into ya!!

Yaz is cray cray!

(Love that you've gone back to the Mammy-speak. You hardly break character)

Forum List

Back