Poor poor Antisemites: Israel has been one of a kind since '08

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Only country in West to reduce it's debt and get a higher credit rating!

Israel only country in West to reduce debt - Israel Business, Ynetnews
Debt has increased in all Western countries in recent years, and in some it has even reached more than 100% of GDP.

In the past four years, Britain's debt-to-GDP ratio has gone up by 48%, in Japan it has increased by 42%, and in the United States by 33%. The debt-to-ratio of all OECD countries has increased by 28%, in France it has gone up by 26%, in Germany – 19%, in Australia – 16%, and in Italy – 15%.

Due to the ongoing decline in state debts, Israel is also the only country in the Western world whose credit rating has increased since 2008, when the subprime mortgage crisis broke out in the US. Meanwhile, the credit rating of the US, Britain, France, Austria, Belgium and Japan was cut due to a huge increase in debts.

I wonder what Israel's balance sheet would look like without the $140 billion we've given them over the years? And, that's not even the right total because much of our aid is hidden in various bills for various purposes. Nor does it include aid from other countries.

I'm not complaining about aid for Israel, just pointing out that any country can look good when others are stuffing their coffers with cash.

Im pretty sure they would still be reducing their debt, while we continue to pile it on.

We clearly could use a REAL leader like Netanyahu in America. Too bad were stuck with Obama Bin Lyin'!

I always assumed that the anti-lawyer talking point was code for anti-semitism

When you can steal land from the Palestinians for your new housing projects, it's easier to avoid problems in your real estate market.

Forum List

Back