Poor Chuckey Can't Sleep

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
random-702x459.jpg

Dozens of illegal alien activists surrounded his (Schumer's) townhouse in New York City, demanding that he attach the Dream Act onto a future spending bill.

If Chuck won’t let us Dream,

we won’t let him sleep!”

Dreamers” giving you nightmares now, Chuck?

More including video @ ‘DREAMers’ Refuse to let Schumer Sleep!

random-702x459.jpg

Dozens of illegal alien activists surrounded his (Schumer's) townhouse in New York City, demanding that he attach the Dream Act onto a future spending bill.

If Chuck won’t let us Dream,

we won’t let him sleep!”

Dreamers” giving you nightmares now, Chuck?

More including video @ ‘DREAMers’ Refuse to let Schumer Sleep!
They are right to be pissed off at him. For all the rhetoric about the "Dreamers" the Democrats spew, when Trump offered to allow them to stay in exchange for funding for the border wall, the Democrats said, no, because they thought the border wall would be too much of a win for Trump, so they said, Fuck the Dreamers.

Dreamers shouldn't be surprised by the D's "treachery" they do it to everyone because they've no real principles; every one of them operates on the concept of "how can I get the most people to vote for me." They're "vote capitalists" :p

How do you reason with people that are starting from a negotiating point of "It's OK to break US immigration laws"?

I can understand that the dreamers (I hate that name) are anxious. And I feel some sympathy toward their situation.

But I fucking hate when illegals protest and make screaming demands that we do things to SUIT their wishes. With every protest they just lose more of the support they once had.

Forum List

Back