Poor choices

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
"The truth can be very ugly, rather discomforting and downright painful, but it remains the truth, whether you like it or admit it or not. The U.S. Census Bureau recently reported that the number of American children living in poverty is on the rise, with almost one-third of American children living in what the bureau defines as poverty. Let’s make one thing perfectly clear: This is not the fault of the kids.

The fault is with the parents or, often, the lack thereof.

NUGENT: Poor parental choices make poor children - Washington Times

Last edited by a moderator:
Statistics from the last census tend to indicate an increase in poverty because the census made an effort for the first time to include illegal immigrants who tend to live in poverty. A conservative estimate of illegals in the US is 12 million and goes up to 20 million. When you dump 20 million helpless menial jobs or no jobs illegal immigrants on the census you get a spike in poverty.

I always reminded my kids that they were born with the ability to know the difference between right and wrong, and that they were blessed because of that.

I also reminded them that the real challenge as they grow up is deciding between right and wrong.

Thank goodness something I ever said stuck in their pee pickin' lil' noggins.

I always reminded my kids that they were born with the ability to know the difference between right and wrong, and that they were blessed because of that.

I also reminded them that the real challenge as they grow up is deciding between right and wrong.

You taught them moral law and proof of the existence of God. Nice job.

parenting advice from ted nugent.

really?

:rofl:

you gotta be shitting me

gmafb

I also baptised each of my 4 kids in the kitchen sink. At the first starry night I took them outdoors, held them above my head and said "behold the only thing greater than yourself".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqFUEcM9wR0]TED NUGENT- WANGO TANGO - YouTube[/ame]

When is the left going to get tired of whining and complaining? Ever hear the "Ad-council" radio ad recommending that parents click on to the government site to find out how to raise their kids? The dirty little secret is that we all have the Constitutional right to be slobs iand raise our kids in shit-holes and send them to school to be taught by shit head union workers. It's life in the freeist Country on the face of the earth and people die in the desert to get here. A lot of people can't afford to put gas in their cars or heat their homes because the democrat party is punishing us with high energy prices because of our decadent life styles and refusal to embrace greenie guilt trips.

Statistics from the last census tend to indicate an increase in poverty because the census made an effort for the first time to include illegal immigrants who tend to live in poverty. A conservative estimate of illegals in the US is 12 million and goes up to 20 million. When you dump 20 million helpless menial jobs or no jobs illegal immigrants on the census you get a spike in poverty.

I don't see how they can even use those estimates with a straight face. Of course Anchor Babies would not qualify as Illegal Immigrants either. So there is even more distortion in the count. Not when applying for benefits though, or school enrollment.

We've forgotten how to love- ourselves, our children, our neighbors.
We raised our youngest during the most poverty-strcken time of our lives.

As long as we had a plate of beans on the table and a roof over our heads, nothing was going to stop us. And nothing did. BTW - God, Christ, or religiion was not present in our household and still isn't. Love is.

I don't see how they can even use those estimates with a straight face. Of course Anchor Babies would not qualify as Illegal Immigrants either. So there is even more distortion in the count. Not when applying for benefits though, or school enrollment.

They use the stats with a straight face because it's what they do. Anchor babies might not be illegal in a technical sense but they still live in poverty because their parents are ignorant helpless no skills illegals. The whole issue gives left wing radicals a chance to pretend that big government policies are the solution instead of the problem.

When is the left going to get tired of whining and complaining? Ever hear the "Ad-council" radio ad recommending that parents click on to the government site to find out how to raise their kids? The dirty little secret is that we all have the Constitutional right to be slobs iand raise our kids in shit-holes and send them to school to be taught by shit head union workers. It's life in the freeist Country on the face of the earth and people die in the desert to get here. A lot of people can't afford to put gas in their cars or heat their homes because the democrat party is punishing us with high energy prices because of our decadent life styles and refusal to embrace greenie guilt trips.

While I agree that parents have the choice and should be left to raise their offspring as they see fit, or not, everybody else is now required to make amends to those children poorly raised and left without the moral, emotional, and common sense wherewithall to make their own way in life. And since many sane, responsible people are recalcitrant and would rather not have to pay for someone else's poor choices, the gov'mint steps in, takes our money and then gives it to those who have not earned it and do not deserve it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back