Pompeo: European response to Suleimani killing 'not helpful enough' - unbelievable

Here in France anyway what we see and hear on tv Suleimani is the victim:eek:...pff they will never be on the side of the American only just when the leftie Obama was President.:eek:

Pompeo: European response to Suleimani killing 'not helpful enough'

Mike Pompeo has expressed disappointment with European reaction to the US killing of the Iranian general Qassem Suleimani, suggesting the UK, France and Germany have not been sufficiently supportive.

The US secretary of state compared the European response unfavourably with US “partners in the region”, a likely reference to Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which Pompeo consulted after the Suleimani assassination.
“I spent the last day and a half, two days, talking to partners in the region, sharing with them what we were doing, why we were doing it, seeking their assistance,” Pompeo told Fox News. “They’ve all been fantastic. And then talking to our partners in other places that haven’t been quite as good.

“Frankly, the Europeans haven’t been as helpful as I wish that they could be. The Brits, the French, the Germans all need to understand that what we did, what the Americans did, saved lives in Europe as well.

What a fucking arse this character is.

So, what did you guys do that was so "helpful" that he should have been grateful?

Trumps regime doesnt warrant any support. Here is the problem kids. When you rip up treaties,insult your long time allies, act as a renegade,use extortion and generally put the world in danger.....................................dont expect the adult world to clap you like a bunch of fux viewers.

The phenomenon that you describe also manifests itself here in the states. The trump regime has attacked so many demographic groups here and sought to curtail our rights and freedoms and insult just about everybody, while destroying our way of life and our values. Yet, the trumpsters become very angry if the same people whom they have attacked don't follow the trumpsters' lead and adore and follow them blindly in spite of it all. trumpsters insist that they are "real Americans" and "patriots," and tell Americans who disagree with them that we are "unAmerican," "traitors," etc.

trump is known to be totally corrupt and lacking in any kind of wisdom, as are his minions. Both his foreign and domestic policies are totally fucked up. Pompeo is just angry that the people of such countries as the UK, France, and Germany are too smart to buy trump's lies and bullshit.

Trumps regime doesnt warrant any support. Here is the problem kids. When you rip up treaties,insult your long time allies, act as a renegade,use extortion and generally put the world in danger.....................................dont expect the adult world to clap you like a bunch of fux viewers.

The phenomenon that you describe also manifests itself here in the states. The trump regime has attacked so many demographic groups here and sought to curtail our rights and freedoms and insult just about everybody, while destroying our way of life and our values. Yet, the trumpsters ....t.

What a moron. Hey, silly girl! This is for you.

717417926-NoWhiteGuilt.jpg

Mike Pompeo has expressed disappointment with European reaction to the US killing of the Iranian general Qassem Suleimani, suggesting the UK, France and Germany have not been sufficiently supportive.

There were immediate signs that in the short term at least, the killing of Suleimani would inhibit the broad coalition effort to wipe out Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.​

Also, the more Iraq becomes a battleground, the less stable it is, the less control it has over territory, the more Daesh is going to be empowered.

So, the only ones to gloat about their most implacable, most powerful, most effective foe taken out, would be Daesh. And, unsurprisingly, mouth-breathing rightards in the U.S., whose mastery of complex foreign policy problems ends at "Shoot dead!"

Comes in one Mr. Pompeo, the morbidly obese teabagger from the retarded State of Kansas, seemingly in the belief that European statesmen and diplomats should fall for the mendacious, otherworldly pap the Mob Boss and his henchmen are serving up to their retarded "base". I would have been greatly disappointed if he hadn't been disappointed.

Reports already emerge that the so-called "intel" used to "justify" the murder was "razor thin", and calmer voices cautioned against taking that benighted move. So, the so-called "imminent attacks" had a status between remote possibilities and fantasies, but that prospect is very real now. Also very real is the prospect of the U.S. being kicked out of Irak, again, which means all the other coalition forces would leave, too, since without the mutual reinforcements their staying is too precarious.

That, in turn, means that Iraq is at the tender mercies of the Iranian mullahs.

Taken together, Trump, as concerns the Middle East, has blown his head off from at least three different directions all at once. And Pompeo, the insufferable nitwit, is whining about the dearth of applause from Europeans who would have to bear the fruit of yet another major conflagration in the form of more refugee streams.

There were immediate signs that in the short term at least, the killing of Suleimani would inhibit the broad coalition effort to wipe out Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.​

Also, the more Iraq becomes a battleground, the less stable it is, the less control it has over territory, the more Daesh is going to be empowered.

So, the only ones to gloat about their most implacable, most powerful, most effective foe taken out, would be Daesh. And, unsurprisingly, mouth-breathing rightards in the U.S., whose mastery of complex foreign policy problems ends at "Shoot dead!"

Comes in one Mr. Pompeo, the morbidly obese teabagger.....

Yeah, you lost all credibility with the use of the term teabagger.

The US secretary of state compared the European response unfavourably with US “partners in the region”, a likely reference to Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which Pompeo consulted after the Suleimani assassination.
“I spent the last day and a half, two days, talking to partners in the region, sharing with them what we were doing, why we were doing it, seeking their assistance,” Pompeo told Fox News. “They’ve all been fantastic. And then talking to our partners in other places that haven’t been quite as good.

“Frankly, the Europeans haven’t been as helpful as I wish that they could be. The Brits, the French, the Germans all need to understand that what we did, what the Americans did, saved lives in Europe as well.

Funny, Tommy...I was just thinking the same thing about you!

So you're more informed and well-versed than Pompeo?

Maybe you should get on the tele with Mr. Trump and tell him that you're available for the job, if Mike ever quits.
I could shit something more intelligent than Pompeo.
Pompeo is a lying crook. It should be in prison, with W and O.

He is an admitted liar. A disgusting warmongering neocon.

In a sane nation, this video would disqualify him for city dog catcher.

The phenomenon that you describe also manifests itself here in the states. The trump regime has attacked so many demographic groups here and sought to curtail our rights and freedoms and insult just about everybody, while destroying our way of life and our values. Yet, the trumpsters ....t.

It's not for me. It's you illustrating your lack of maturity for the world to see. can you actually write something?

It's not for me. It's you illustrating your lack of maturity for the world to see. can you actually write something?

Your post was nothing but a delusional racist diatribe, that could only expect taken seriously by a white person who was utterly consumed with White Guilt.

So, I just got to the point. I don't have any, so I dismiss your delusions.

The duly elected President Trump, (that was your first crazy), has not attacked any demographic groups, (your second crazy), nor has he sought to curtail any of our freedoms, (crazy #3) and he has only insulted political players, not large segments of the population, like you people do, (crazy #4).

And you bat shit crazy lefties are the one that are the threat to our way of life. So (crazy #5)

And by then I was done reading your crazy, and just responded to let you know I was not buying any of your delusional jive.

This is for you. It is one of my favorites.

29wzph.jpg

We are used to surrender monkeys now.
We are used to lunatic US Presidents. What did this fuck expect ?
.....ever hear of a Brit named Neville Chamberlain ? he gave in to hilter/didn't stand firm/etc --then we had WW2
best known for being a PUSS
Chamberlain is best known for his foreign policy of appeasement
“peace in our time
Neville Chamberlain - Wikipedia
Chamberlain and Hitler 1938 - The National Archives
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hitler-appeased-at-munich

Europe is kaput!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Comes in one Mr. Pompeo, the morbidly obese teabagger from the retarded State of Kansas, seemingly in the belief that European statesmen and diplomats should fall for the mendacious, otherworldly pap the Mob Boss and his henchmen are serving up to their retarded "base". I would have been greatly disappointed if he hadn't been disappointed.

Reports already emerge that the so-called "intel" used to "justify" the murder was "razor thin", and calmer voices cautioned against taking that benighted move. So, the so-called "imminent attacks" had a status between remote possibilities and fantasies, but that prospect is very real now. Also very real is the prospect of the U.S. being kicked out of Irak, again, which means all the other coalition forces would leave, too, since without the mutual reinforcements their staying is too precarious.

That, in turn, means that Iraq is at the tender mercies of the Iranian mullahs.

Taken together, Trump, as concerns the Middle East, has blown his head off from at least three different directions all at once. And Pompeo, the insufferable nitwit, is whining about the dearth of applause from Europeans who would have to bear the fruit of yet another major conflagration in the form of more refugee streams.
It was a good day for bad people.Isis will retake Iraq. Iran has backed out of the deal and I suspect that whole area is heading into choppy water. A lot of people will die to ensure that the orange fuck gets elected.

Eurotrash are just as despicably anti American as our Democrat assholes.

Trump just realized that you motherfuckers were never actually our allies to begin with, so he doesn’t bother consulting you morons before doing what needs to be done for the benefit of the US.

I can’t wait to see what happens after November, when a re-elected Trump tells the UN and the rest of the world government to go fuck itself.

Good that we have white right-wing republican in Washington. He doesn´t do anything different but now it is evil.

Trump just realized that you motherfuckers were never actually our allies to begin with, so he doesn’t bother consulting you morons before doing what needs to be done for the benefit of the US.

I can’t wait to see what happens after November, when a re-elected Trump tells the UN and the rest of the world government to go fuck itself.
Perhaps stop whining about lack of support then /

Good that we have white right-wing republican in Washington. He doesn´t do anything different but now it is evil.
It is always evil. When was the last us war hat got widespread support ?

Forum List

Back