Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding license for husband and his two "wives"

Idiot, they HAD NO CASE, until the USSC opened that door. Now there is now reasonable legal argument against it.

As stated before after you quoted the ignorant statement by John Stewart, polygamy is more a biologically sound relationship for males than monogamy.

Marriage between 1 man and 1 women kept that in check, now there is no argument.

Congrats SSM advocates, you opened that door and it will not be closed

You people are depressingly stupid. If the polygamists claim equal protection, they will claim it against monogamy, not against same sex monogamy.

btw, the polygamists went to Court over this in the 19th century. Are you blaming that on gay marriage too?
Your stupidity isn't my problem, why would that be depressing? Your excuse is "it's against the law". Too dense to understand homosexual marriage was against the law but now isn't. so why not include three people that love each other. Hint: it would require changing the law like gay marriage. There must be a coloring book version online for you.

Interracial marriage was against the law. Is that what led to same sex marriage being made legal...legalizing interracial marriage?
No,that's just the excuse lying dumfuck like you use to defend gay marriage.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

lol, I don't have to defend same sex marriage anymore. That war is over.

It will never be over, asshole.

Forum List

Back