Polls have no value

Iowa10000

Rookie
Nov 1, 2010
The questions and the way they ask them, combined with how they report the figures is total BS in a lot of the cases.
sample

Ask this question to an equal Number of dem's and repugs

Do you think that Obama is doing a good job.

about 4 out of 5 republicans would say no, not because hes not getting things done but because hes a DEM and they don't like what he stands for or agree with what hes gotten done.

about 2 out of 3 dem's would say no, but not because hes a DEM but because hes not getting enough done of what they want done.

Now if you just ask are you happy with what Obama has gotten done, you might well get 65/70% who say NO.

I am not happy with what has gotten done, and think Obama should use his power more to get what is important to me, but no way am I anywhere close to being in the same % of republicans who don't think he's done a good job for entirely different reasons:meow:.

The questions and the way they ask them, combined with how they report the figures is total BS in a lot of the cases.
sample

Ask this question to an equal Number of dem's and repugs

Do you think that Obama is doing a good job.

about 4 out of 5 republicans would say no, not because hes not getting things done but because hes a DEM and they don't like what he stands for or agree with what hes gotten done.

about 2 out of 3 dem's would say no, but not because hes a DEM but because hes not getting enough done of what they want done.

Now if you just ask are you happy with what Obama has gotten done, you might well get 65/70% who say NO.

I am not happy with what has gotten done, and think Obama should use his power more to get what is important to me, but no way am I anywhere close to being in the same % of republicans who don't think he's done a good job for entirely different reasons:meow:.

Polls work some what thats why all politicians use them. And you look at them and I look at them. Thats all thats important.

Forum List

Back