Poll: Will Trump leave office early for ANY reason or not?

Poll: Will Trump leave office early for ANY reason or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if Trump is going to leave early or not, but I don't think that he's got much of a shot at being reelected if he keeps going like he has been.

Still waiting for those campaign promises........................
Why don't you write to your representatives and tell them to start supporting the President and Americans?
Did you write your representatives and tell them to support Obama?

Enjoy the karma, hypocrite.

Bannon has seen the Russia evidence & he said there is NOTHING there! Also Trump surrogate Michael Caputo was already interviewed by investigators & some of the emails Mueller has actually EXONERATE Trump!!

DELUSIONAL liberals are OWNED!!

Not sure if Trump is going to leave early or not, but I don't think that he's got much of a shot at being reelected if he keeps going like he has been.

Why don't you write to your representatives and tell them to start supporting the President and Americans?
Did you write your representatives and tell them to support Obama?

Enjoy the karma, hypocrite.
Enjoy your complete and total destruction on 2018.

Wow...................we've got a president who doesn't know that HE is president of the US Virgin Islands, and his supporters are already asking for 4 more years of his stupidity.

Desperate times call for desperate polls I guess. How about this one...will Hillary and/or Obama be indicted for crimes while in office?

whitehall thinks Obama and Clinton mean something in terms of Trump's overwhelmingly demonstrated incompetence as President.

Wow...................we've got a president who doesn't know that HE is president of the US Virgin Islands, and his supporters are already asking for 4 more years of his stupidity.

And your half Kenyan PRO Muslim ex-President said something FAR dumber! He thinks there are 57 states!! :laugh:

Obama is far, far smarter than USAPatriotz who acts as if he were "half Kenyan PRO Muslim" whey says something so much dumber than the President. USAPatriotz thinks he represents American values!!!

My prediction is that he will be a one-term President. The Democrats and Liberals are forever seething that they lost to a Washington outsider. As for Impeachment, try as they may, what they don resize is that no matter what, Trump voters prevented Hillary from becoming President. They scream about her winning the popular vote yet every time they do that, they are telling the American voter that unless he lives in California, Illinois, or New York, their vote does not count. I defy the Left to run Hillary again in '20.

The Democratic voters don't care about your defiance, LeftofLeft.

You are right that Trump is just as bad as Clinton.

And, yes, he is a one-term President in my opinion also.

------------------------------------------------------ i think that TRUMP is working for his people [like ME] and i don't think that YOU are one of his people BSailor !!

If he's only working for "his" people, he has zero chance of being reelected.

This latest stunt with Obamacare will be the end of him. It will cut millions off their health insurance. Added to the damage and job losses due to the hurricanes and his economic numbers are sliding badly.

With hurricanes, the initial damage is what people see but it's the rebuild that determines the recovery.

Trump's abandonment of Puerto Rico being a case in point. He blames the Puerto Rico Government for the bankruptcy of his golf course and resort property there because nothing bad is ever Trump's fault.

The Puerto Rican government is owed $33 million for building infrastructure for that resort. Of course since Trump was bankrupt that $33 million which they paid out for materials and labour, was never recovered. Trump claims the island infrastructure was in bad shape before the hurricane which is probably true but the government economy would've been a lot better off had Trump paid the $33 million he owes them.

Now as president he gets to stick it to the island government that he blames for his bankruptcy. They can't vote for or against him so no risk there.

People aren't as stupid as Republicans give them credit for. A lot of Democrats stayed home last time and didn't vote. That won't happen a second time. Just as the Tea Party gained ground after the 2008 election, Democrats are organizing a get out and vote campaign for 2018, to take back the Senate, and using the Supreme Court decision on gerrymandering, congressional districts all over the US will be redrawn before 2020.

Moderates everywhere are disgusted with the politics of white supremacy. Republicans and Democrats alike. Trump is hemorrhaging voters.

------------------------------------------------------ i think that TRUMP is working for his people [like ME] and i don't think that YOU are one of his people BSailor !!

This latest stunt with Obamacare will be the end of him. It will cut millions off their health insurance. Added to the damage and job losses due to the hurricanes and his economic numbers are sliding badly.

With hurricanes, the initial damage is what people see but it's the rebuild that determines the recovery.

Trump's abandonment of Puerto Rico being a case in point. He blames the Puerto Rico Government for the bankruptcy of his golf course and resort property there because nothing bad is ever Trump's fault.

The Puerto Rican government is owed $33 million for building infrastructure for that resort. Of course since Trump was bankrupt that $33 million which they paid out for materials and labour, was never recovered. Trump claims the island infrastructure was in bad shape before the hurricane which is probably true but the government economy would've been a lot better off had Trump paid the $33 million he owes them.

Now as president he gets to stick it to the island government that he blames for his bankruptcy. They can't vote for or against him so no risk there.

People aren't as stupid as Republicans give them credit for. A lot of Democrats stayed home last time and didn't vote. That won't happen a second time. Just as the Tea Party gained ground after the 2008 election, Democrats are organizing a get out and vote campaign for 2018, to take back the Senate, and using the Supreme Court decision on gerrymandering, congressional districts all over the US will be redrawn before 2020.

Moderates everywhere are disgusted with the politics of white supremacy. Republicans and Democrats alike. Trump is hemorrhaging voters with his policies.

mornin all , you guys nervous or what , double and triple posting. Do you think that yer multiple postings make your info more valid ?? [chuckle]

Moderates everywhere are disgusted with the politics of white supremacy. Republicans and Democrats alike. Trump is hemorrhaging voters with his policies.

Hey MORON, you're saying many of the same things they said last year as to why Trump could NEVER win! The heartland states don't give a shit about Puerto Rico which SHOULD be a Mexican or Spanish territory! I'm case you haven't noticed in the overwhelming majority of states 99% of the residents speak ENGLISH not Spanish!

You also greatly OVERESTIMATE the importance of health care! If government subsidized health care was SO important to heartland voters then HILLARY would've won! Plus you liberals FORGET that some individual plans will be a LOT cheaper & now you can have more GROUP plans which bring down costs even more!!

And you COMPLETELY forgot that much of Trump's win was defending American CULTURE! It's NOT white supremacy because HOW can you explain Trump getting 30% of Asians, 30% of Hispanics, & 13% of black men??

And you KNOW it's just a matter of time before there's another terror attack in Europe and then more voters will come RUNNING to Trump!! The Dems want to flood America with a 500% increase or MORE in Muslim immigration & you KNOW that is NOT popular in the heartland!!!

Wow! It's been almost 6 months since I started this poll & President Trump is still going STRONG!!

^^^^

TheWeek.jpg

Forum List

Back