Poll: White Evangelical Preference (Trump 69%-----Clinton 15%)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
God's children are awakened. They know the 'Holy Emperor of the White Race' is ready to take office and make America great again. They are the silent majority that will make it happen.

Twitter

God's children are awakened. They know the 'Holy Emperor of the White Race' is ready to take office and make America great again. They are the silent majority that will make it happen.

Twitter
No one but faux "Christians" like you care what those hypocritical douche bags think about this election.

• Banned

Twitter
No one but faux "Christians" like you care what those hypocritical douche bags think about this election.
It's not nice to mock God's children. Shame on you!

Actually lots of people are concerned about how the evangelical voters will go; many latino and black voters are also evangelicals, and proudly so, and they have as much influence in their communities as your heroes the gangsta thugg vermin do on the streets. Their demographic is larger than the latino vote and slightly larger than the entire black vote the Democratic Party muppets and parrots are always gushing over.

Twitter
I don't give two shits about faux Christians like your dumbass worshipping the republican version of Jesus.

Liar...seen several threads here claiming the opposite posted by libs....and we know they always tell the truth

How could they not? His favorite book is the Bible after all. lol

Twitter

I find it very interesting that they're supporting a candidate that Jesus Christ wouldn't approve of. The reason they're in Donald Trump's column is they're worst fear is the 1st woman POTUS. Their teaching prohibit women of power, they'll even preach to the women congregation to support their men, no matter what. They could be a serial killer and they're supposed to honor their husbands regardless.

But women pastors have had enough of this hypocrisy and are finally speaking out about it.

14716096_10210735253918869_5282910222547493022_n.jpg

• Banned

Twitter
I don't give two shits about faux Christians like your dumbass worshipping the republican version of Jesus.
Do you love God and talk to him?

Twitter
Do you love God and talk to him?
No and neither do you trust me.

How can a good Christian vote for Don? Really ?

Sadly, most of these evangelicals are not good Christians. The only good thing about evangelicals supporting Trump is that their hypocrisy is in full view for the whole world to see and they will become increasingly irrelevant in future elections.

It's obvious that "character" really doesn't matter for these Jesus freaks. No decent Christian could possibly support Trump.

Twitter

So this unabashed racist gets 8,000+ rating points, yet my thread about the racist Trump gets moved from the Politics forum??

I see how this sorry, immoral message board rolls...

Twitter

So this unabashed racist gets 8,000+ rating points, yet my thread about the racist Trump gets moved from the Politics forum??

I see how this sorry, immoral message board rolls...
Well carry your ass then.

Twitter
No shit!

Those us of who understand white evangelicals has been telling everybody for over a year that evangelicals would line up behind Trump.

That is exactly what we expect from morally reprehensible authoritarian followers.

Twitter

I find it very interesting that they're supporting a candidate that Jesus Christ wouldn't approve of. The reason they're in Donald Trump's column is they're worst fear is the 1st woman POTUS. Their teaching prohibit women of power, they'll even preach to the women congregation to support their men, no matter what. They could be a serial killer and they're supposed to honor their husbands regardless.

But women pastors have had enough of this hypocrisy and are finally speaking out about it.

Had a face to face with JC recently? Didn't have enough time to get into your disingenuousness?

Forum List

Back