Poll: U.S. Voters (Overwhelmingly) Want Their Old Election System Back

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Democrats are winning elections now because they've managed to institute COVID-era rules in the right places, and are taking advantage of mass mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting. But it turns out that a *large* majority of US voters don't want this system, and want it changed back.

U.S. Voters (Overwhelmingly) Want Their Old Election System Back: I&I/TIPP Poll

As 2022 nears an end, another election season has also come to a close. Time for second thoughts, and ideas about what to do to fix an election system that many Americans believe is irretrievably broken. As it turns out, voters have some very strong opinions about that very topic, the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows.

The recent midterm elections were once again marked by claims of voter fraud and possible ballot manipulation behind the scenes by partisan actors, including even election officials. So we asked Americans of all political stripes and demographic backgrounds what rules and practices would they support to make our electoral system more fair?

More specifically, in our online I&I/TIPP Poll, taken from Dec. 7-9, we asked 1,094 registered voters to select among three possible reforms or rule changes: “Requiring voters to show a photo I.D. to vote,” “Stricter mail-in voting,” and “Banning ballot harvesting.”

The answers showed an overwhelming sentiment in favor of change.

Yeah I know it's a TIPP poll but I figure it's pretty accurate, at least amongst the sane.

Read the full article at the link for the results of the poll; but TL;DR is that in all three cases, voters - even Democrats - want the rules changed back, and want more election security after the past 2 elections.

But we're in a catch 22. In order to change the rules back, we'd need to win elections to put people in place who would enact those changes. But we can't win those elections because of the rules.

When people talk about a rigged election system, this is what they're talking about. Our elections have been hijacked, and there doesn't appear to be a realistic path to unfucking the situation.

Last edited:
I see, yet there are zero references to actual laws in place for Covid they claim are giving these Democrats an advantage. I saw Republicans elected in areas that were Democrat strongholds for years so I think the story is a little biased and short-sighted, oh, and written by sore fucking losers.

I have voted in person with a photo ID since 1980, how much further back do we need to go, before women's suffrage?

Democrats are winning elections now because they've managed to institute COVID-era rules in the right places, and are taking advantage of mass mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting. But it turns out that a *large* majority of US voters don't want this system, and want it changed back.

As 2022 nears an end, another election season has also come to a close. Time for second thoughts, and ideas about what to do to fix an election system that many Americans believe is irretrievably broken. As it turns out, voters have some very strong opinions about that very topic, the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows.

The recent midterm elections were once again marked by claims of voter fraud and possible ballot manipulation behind the scenes by partisan actors, including even election officials. So we asked Americans of all political stripes and demographic backgrounds what rules and practices would they support to make our electoral system more fair?

More specifically, in our online I&I/TIPP Poll, taken from Dec. 7-9, we asked 1,094 registered voters to select among three possible reforms or rule changes: “Requiring voters to show a photo I.D. to vote,” “Stricter mail-in voting,” and “Banning ballot harvesting.”

Yeah I know it's a TIPP poll but I figure it's pretty accurate, at least amongst the sane.

Read the full article at the link for the results of the poll; but TL;DR is that in all three cases, voters - even Democrats - want the rules changed back, and want more election security after the past 2 elections.

But we're in a catch 22. In order to change the rules back, we'd need to win elections to put people in place who would enact those changes. But we can't win those elections because of the rules.

When people talk about a rigged election system, this is what they're talking about. Our elections have been hijacked, and there doesn't appear to be a realistic path to unfucking the situation.
They were stupid enough to vote for commie Democrats so they're going to have to suffer thru their BS like the rest of us.

The "poll" and "article" are a total waste of time and effort.

I have voted in person with a photo ID since 1980, how much further back do we need to go, before women's suffrage?

I have voted since 1980 with my voters registration card...........seems they don't want to go that far back.

It's called "gaming the system". Once a system has been gamed it's next to impossible to bring the system in question back from free fall, that's WHY a system is gamed in the 1st place. Corruption can be dealt with but in doing so, unfortunately, the gamed system generally becomes ever more corrupted. Cancerous tumors can be removed but in doing so some of the removed tumors end up killing the patient even quicker. Don't look for any cures to bring back the old voting system as the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) likes it just the way the voting system is @ current!

That's that whole Catch-22 thing. Gotta vote the dems out first because they are all about ballot harvesting.
Can you explain how ballot harvesting causes illegal votes?

Someone collects legal sealed ballots and drops them off at the polling place

Last edited:
It's too late for that.
The only way to keep Democrats from cheating is don't let them, or their criminal Republican cohorts, from counting the votes.
So, the only way for Qwatter republics to win is to rig the system?

Forum List

Back