Poll Shows Fewer Palestinians Support Hamas, New Intifada Against Israel (via Newsfusion)

Well, I missed the time frame to edit my OP, but maybe the rank and file Palestinians are finally starting to get sick of those who lead, er I mean, take advantage of them. the poll clearly show that most still favor Hamas, but the tide may be changing. . .

but of course, I am sure some of the answers in this thread will say that it is the fault of Israel and the U.S. for the Palestinians not having elections. . . .

Interesting, from my Newsfusion Israel News app - I thought you might like it:
Poll shows fewer Palestinians support Hamas new intifada against Israel

Under construction

Oh no! If the Palestinians turn against Hamas whso else will find a way to get them massacred?

I mean lets face it, the Palestinians need Hamas to give them more VICTORIES like this last one. Please Palestinians, come to your senses & beg Hamas to continue to lead you.

"Nonetheless, Hamas and Haniyeh are still more popular than Fatah and Abbas, and a majority of Palestinians remain in favor of rocket attacks against Israel "if the siege is not lifted.""

Sara, I already alluded and admitted as much to that in my second post in this thread:

<snip>The poll clearly shows that most still favor Hamas, but the tide may be changing. . .

So what other point do you have to make that I haven't already?

It takes time, but continuous resistance will eventually win the day. The ANC was defeated regularly by the SADF, but eventually the whites had to agree to a democratic state that included the Bantustans.

It takes time, but continuous resistance will eventually win the day. The ANC was defeated regularly by the SADF, but eventually the whites had to agree to a democratic state that included the Bantustans.

Yup, in the theme of this thread, Sara, let's say this. If the rank and file Palestinians rise up and continue to resist their corrupt leaders, they will eventually win a democratic state that the state of Israel will be able to live with in peace.

Palestinian Children Taught To Hate With Their ABCs...

Farfour's Curse
October 21, 2015 - Palestinian children are taught to hate with their ABCs and hate they duly do.
Palestinians have been stabbing random Israelis daily for weeks, and on cue myriad foreign commentators have been trotting out the usual "root causes" arguments to explain their actions: Israeli settlements, Palestinians' collective despair, the Netanyahu government's policies. Then again, we could just as well blame Farfour. A bellicose and excitable Mickey Mouse clone with a whiny voice, Farfour was a costumed character on a popular Palestinian children's educational program, "Tomorrow's Pioneers," on the Hamas-run Al-Aqsa TV. The Farfour show was not concerned with innocent horseplay to entertain the kiddos and teach them their ABCs. Instead, the creepy rodent taught Palestinian children about the glories of jihad. In one episode he exhorted "tomorrow's pioneers" (i.e. future jihadists) to liberate "all of Palestine" (i.e. the land of Israel) from the Jewish usurpers. "Beloved Palestine taught us to be soldiers of Allah," a young boy sang as Farhoud cheered. "Oh Jerusalem it's the time of death and we will fight a war."

far.jpg

During a subsequent episode, Farfour, who liked to rhapsodize about the AK-47 assault rifle to Palestinian children, came to an untimely death "at the hands of the criminals, the murderers of innocent children" — Israelis. Farfour was replaced by equally spiteful characters who carried on demonizing Israelis in his stead: Nahoul the bee and Assoud the rabbit. Assoud threatened to "finish off the Jews and eat them" before he, too, wound up murdered by the Jews. On his deathbed he urged Palestinian children to avenge him by "liberating" Haifa and Tel Aviv. And so the pathologies of older generations have been passed down to the youngest ones. That Hamas ideologues think nothing of employing cuddly animals for ensnaring children's minds in their own hateful and homicidal ideology is right up there with the depravity of Nazi propagandists who in storybooks like The Poisonous Mushroom sought to indoctrinate German children against Jews through outrageous libels dressed up as cautionary fairy tales.

Were Ahmed and Hassan Manasra, 13 and 15 respectively, fans of Farhoud and his friends? We may never know. What we do know is that Al Aqsa TV's mascots (or rather, their creators) would have approved of these two Palestinian cousins, who recently stabbed two Israelis in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Pisgat Ze'ev. One of the victims was a 13-year-old boy who was out on a ride on his bicycle and barely survived being stabbed repeatedly. The boy, the same age as Ahmed, was knifed simply for being a Jew. Ahmed and Hassan chanced upon him, outside a convenience store, in their search for some Israeli passersby to murder, following the example of myriad other wannabe shahids (martyrs). "I went there to stab Jews," Ahmed, who was hit by a car while fleeing the scene, told Israeli police. Hassan was shot dead when, with a knife in hand, he tried to charge an Israeli policeman in an incident captured on CCTV cameras.

MORE

Monti, you are nothing but a fucking idiot. On Independence day in Israel, they open their military bases to the public. It is not at all a daily thing. And please give me proof that they are being taught to hate and kill Palestinians on that one day.

Not at all like the Palestinian children's shows that teach to hate and kill Jews. Not at all. You need someone to snap off your head and shit down your throat. then there would be an excuse for the shit you spew.

Interesting effect in the polling there.

In this most recent survey, which surveyed 1,200 Palestinians throughout Gaza and the West Bank, 69% said that Hamas won. In Gaza, just 58% believe that Hamas was the winner.

When it comes to satisfaction with the war’s achievements, just 49% said they were satisfied, a 10-point drop compared to one month ago.

According to the latest poll, 50% of respondents are dissatisfied.

In Gaza, that figure rises to 59%.

I've seen this before. In our American age gap when the draft was in effect. The older you were -- the more you supported the next conflict. And in 4 or 5 other psychologically weird perturbations. Seems like -- the farther you are from the horrors and hopelessness -- the more you tend to be a hawk.

So I imagine -- the folks in Gaza are more realistic about the failure of the Hamas plan to "irritate Israel to death".
Especially since they see now that Hamas is not the ONLY radical Islamic group looking to capitalize on their plight.

What Hamas is doing to the Palestinians is hard to forgive. But hey, who elected Hamas to govern them? It's called Palestinian mentality.

Monti, you are nothing but a fucking idiot. On Independence day in Israel, they open their military bases to the public. It is not at all a daily thing. And please give me proof that they are being taught to hate and kill Palestinians on that one day.

Not at all like the Palestinian children's shows that teach to hate and kill Jews. Not at all. You need someone to snap off your head and shit down your throat. then there would be an excuse for the shit you spew.

Farfour's Curse
October 21, 2015 - Palestinian children are taught to hate with their ABCs and hate they duly do.
Palestinians have been stabbing random Israelis daily for weeks, and on cue myriad foreign commentators have been trotting out the usual "root causes" arguments to explain their actions: Israeli settlements, Palestinians' collective despair, the Netanyahu government's policies. Then again, we could just as well blame Farfour. A bellicose and excitable Mickey Mouse clone with a whiny voice, Farfour was a costumed character on a popular Palestinian children's educational program, "Tomorrow's Pioneers," on the Hamas-run Al-Aqsa TV. The Farfour show was not concerned with innocent horseplay to entertain the kiddos and teach them their ABCs. Instead, the creepy rodent taught Palestinian children about the glories of jihad. In one episode he exhorted "tomorrow's pioneers" (i.e. future jihadists) to liberate "all of Palestine" (i.e. the land of Israel) from the Jewish usurpers. "Beloved Palestine taught us to be soldiers of Allah," a young boy sang as Farhoud cheered. "Oh Jerusalem it's the time of death and we will fight a war."

far.jpg

During a subsequent episode, Farfour, who liked to rhapsodize about the AK-47 assault rifle to Palestinian children, came to an untimely death "at the hands of the criminals, the murderers of innocent children" — Israelis. Farfour was replaced by equally spiteful characters who carried on demonizing Israelis in his stead: Nahoul the bee and Assoud the rabbit. Assoud threatened to "finish off the Jews and eat them" before he, too, wound up murdered by the Jews. On his deathbed he urged Palestinian children to avenge him by "liberating" Haifa and Tel Aviv. And so the pathologies of older generations have been passed down to the youngest ones. That Hamas ideologues think nothing of employing cuddly animals for ensnaring children's minds in their own hateful and homicidal ideology is right up there with the depravity of Nazi propagandists who in storybooks like The Poisonous Mushroom sought to indoctrinate German children against Jews through outrageous libels dressed up as cautionary fairy tales.

Were Ahmed and Hassan Manasra, 13 and 15 respectively, fans of Farhoud and his friends? We may never know. What we do know is that Al Aqsa TV's mascots (or rather, their creators) would have approved of these two Palestinian cousins, who recently stabbed two Israelis in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Pisgat Ze'ev. One of the victims was a 13-year-old boy who was out on a ride on his bicycle and barely survived being stabbed repeatedly. The boy, the same age as Ahmed, was knifed simply for being a Jew. Ahmed and Hassan chanced upon him, outside a convenience store, in their search for some Israeli passersby to murder, following the example of myriad other wannabe shahids (martyrs). "I went there to stab Jews," Ahmed, who was hit by a car while fleeing the scene, told Israeli police. Hassan was shot dead when, with a knife in hand, he tried to charge an Israeli policeman in an incident captured on CCTV cameras.
MORE
Palistanians crave blood, what else is new.

"Nonetheless, Hamas and Haniyeh are still more popular than Fatah and Abbas, and a majority of Palestinians remain in favor of rocket attacks against Israel "if the siege is not lifted.""

Continuing the death cult addled "we love death more than you love life"

As long as the Pal'istanian death cultists are anxious to die for the Hamas terrorist kingpins getting rich from those infidel welfare dollars, they can throw themselves into the abyss.

Farfour's Curse

far.jpg

MORE
Palistanians crave blood, what else is new.

Forum List

Back