As Pm Netanyahu Is On Tv With His Speech On Iran

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I want to ask him what happened to

Jewish ex-Argentina minister faces probe in bombing
Carlos Vladimir Corach allegedly paid $400,000 to an auto mechanic who provided the car bomb that blew up AMIA Jewish center
Read more: Jewish ex-Argentina minister faces probe in bombing | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-ex-argentina-minister-faces-probe-in-bombing/#ixzz3Eiw5S7NN

Since Iran was blamed from the start by Israel , and Mossad had said they had taken care of the perpetrators,( read WIKI and follow footnote)

So what happened to this Jewish man now believed to be behind the bombing of the Amia center?

anyone know.
IN JP paper today:

September 29th, 2014
Aftermath of the AMIA bombing, on July 18, 1994.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Argentina’s president turned “victims into victimizers” in her address to the United Nations General Assembly, a Jewish political umbrella leader said
Argentinian Jewish leaders were unable to respond to Fernandez’ accusations until after Rosh Hashanah. “We feel hurt and worried. It was very surprising how she tried to make the Jewish community responsible for the failure of the case,”

We want the Iranians to declare the facts to the judge. When we signed the agreement it seemed that the internal and external demons were unleashed. Jewish institutions who had accompanied us turned against us. When we decided to cooperate they accused us of complicity with the State of Iran.”

Duh.

What is that have to do with the Israeli Palestinian conflict again?

Everything, he was talking about Iran, pushing for war and they shouldn't be allowed nukes , and now he is talking about Hamas and the battle. Apparently he doesn't realize we all watched the Operation Protective Edge on Tv, he can't talk without lying, he is the biggest terrorist with his propaganda mouth.

All those years with blaming Iran, and here its most likely the Zionist (or what just one very unhappy Jew??) who blew up their own to blame Iran.

Again, how is that related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
You can state PM Netanyahu lied before and this is your evidence and talk about the consequences to the conflict-- but this thread have zero indirectly relation to the Palestinians and the conflict with Israel nor the Iranian subject.

You didn't hear his speech yet did you? He was talking about everyone, not just Hamas and Abbas and the Pals. He went on about Iran as well.

Also he said Iran gave weapons to Hamas (maybe true , I don't know) but he failed to say how he was here In the US asking Obama for some hell fire missiles.

I mean this is not a way to extend a peaceful feeling, just because Fatah joined in with Hamas and Abbas again, I do feel all of you living there do want peace, but I do not think your gov. does. I think they want war, and the US to attack Iran, but the US is spineless according to your new Defense guy.

So what ever happened to that suspected? Jew who spent 400,000 to bomb the AMIA in Argentina, that has been blamed on Iran for years.

You keep telling me that because people live on earth this is related to the conflict..

He was over the map. I brought that up, since there is an example where something blamed on Iran years ago, is turning out that Iran probably had nothing to do with it.

The point is your PM is on TV, not encouraging peace , but just the opposite, I mean he blamed Hamas and Abbas for everything. He obviously is not interested in peace at all , but encouraging more distress and anger among everyone involved.

When your country or state, allows inspectors in to look at your nuclear arsenal, then and only then is Iran's any of your governments concern. If they take unilateral action which they love to threaten I hope there is a grave reaction to you, as should of been done when yours attacked Iraq's nuclear reactor, which has been proven not to of been able to make nuclear weapons.

Brilliant speech, BiBi...

================================

Full text of Prime Minister Netanyahu's UN speech

The following is the text of the speech that Prime Minister Netanyahu gave to the UN on September 29 2014.

ShowImage.ashx

Thank you, Mr. President, Distinguished delegates, I come here from Jerusalem to speak on behalf of my people, the people of Israel. I've come here to speak about the dangers we face and about the opportunities we see. I've come here to expose the brazen lies spoken from this very podium against my country and against the brave soldiers who defend it...

Full text of Prime Minister Netanyahu s UN speech

I'm sure most if not all Israeli Firsters heard their hero PM Nut&Yahoo's speech at the UN today...Same old bull, please world take out Iran, they are getting the bomb, Islamic Radicalism growing everywhere on earth, not realizing that he and his right wing hawks are the cause of it by killing civilians in Gaza...

Honestly, this man is the dumbest PM Israel ever had.

I'm sure most if not all Israeli Firsters heard their hero PM Nut&Yahoo's speech at the UN today...Same old bull, please world take out Iran, they are getting the bomb, Islamic Radicalism growing everywhere on earth, not realizing that he and his right wing hawks are the cause of it by killing civilians in Gaza...

Honestly, this man is the dumbest PM Israel ever had.
Looks like a tweeter message, anyway the killing of civilians in Gaza is on the expense of Israelis life, it does saddens me to know innocents are suffering for no fucking reason but again my top priority is the Israelis so for now I can live with that.

...he and his right wing hawks are the cause of it by killing civilians in Gaza...
Yes...

Iran is seeking nuclear weapons and operates a theocratic regime that has not yet showed its nastiest side, because BiBi et al generated civilian collateral casualties during the most recent Gaza War.

ISIS-ISIL is killing other Muslims in Iraq and besieging and slaughtering Yazidis because BiBi et al generated civilian collateral casualties during the most recent Gaza War.

These conclusions have only a nodding acquaintance with Logic, and that only from a distance.

You keep telling me that because people live on earth this is related to the conflict..

He was over the map. I brought that up, since there is an example where something blamed on Iran years ago, is turning out that Iran probably had nothing to do with it.

The point is your PM is on TV, not encouraging peace , but just the opposite, I mean he blamed Hamas and Abbas for everything. He obviously is not interested in peace at all , but encouraging more distress and anger among everyone involved.

When your country or state, allows inspectors in to look at your nuclear arsenal, then and only then is Iran's any of your governments concern. If they take unilateral action which they love to threaten I hope there is a grave reaction to you, as should of been done when yours attacked Iraq's nuclear reactor, which has been proven not to of been able to make nuclear weapons.
image-Pillay.jpg

Oh wait, your connection is even far from including a word about the Palestinians, or pro-Palestinians or anything in the middle east except Israel.

...he and his right wing hawks are the cause of it by killing civilians in Gaza...
Yes...

Iran is seeking nuclear weapons and operates a theocratic regime that has not yet showed its nastiest side, because BiBi et al generated civilian collateral casualties during the most recent Gaza War.

ISIS-ISIL is killing other Muslims in Iraq and besieging and slaughtering Yazidis because BiBi et al generated civilian collateral casualties during the most recent Gaza War.

These conclusions have only a nodding acquaintance with Logic, and that only from a distance.
Isil has stated that this is a conflict with the west and gaza is part of it
Yes...

Every Terrorist organization has mentioned Israel killing Muslims as one of their reasons for this conflict with the West...ISIS, the animals need eradication quickly, but they are only a harbinger of things yet to come...

Yes...

Yes...

Every Terrorist organization has mentioned Israel killing Muslims as one of their reasons for this conflict with the West...ISIS, the animals need eradication quickly, but they are only a harbinger of things yet to come...
Mentioning Israel as part of your foundational policies does not render those statements to be substantively true.

Killing other Muslims by the truckload does not jibe with such policies.

Much depends upon one's naivete in believing such drivel, when actions are manifested in other theaters, against other enemies.

Yes...

Yes...

Mentioning Israel as part of your foundational policies does not render those statements to be substantively true.

Much depends upon one's naivete in believing such drivel, when actions are manifested in other theaters, against other enemies.
Talking in circles does not render them false...Bin Laden said it, ISIS said it, the Boston Bomber wrote it with his blood, what do you offer to refute their veracity?

Yes...

Yes...

Talking in circles does not render them false...Bin Laden said it, ISIS said it, the Boston Bomber wrote it with his blood, what do you offer to refute their veracity?
Nonsense.

Nobody is refuting the idea that such folks did not say such things.

What is being refuted is the veracity (and logic) of such statements, in connection with action in Iraq and Syria.

In evidence, I serve up the fact that it is not Jews being killed, nor Westerners (except for a handful of journalists), but local-yokels - mostly Muslims, at that.

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
That’s why its supporters wildly cheered in the streets of Gaza as thousands of Americans were murdered on 9/11
(he neglected to mention how he thought it was good as well)

The Nazis believed in a master race
(always has to bring up the Nazis)

The Islamic State of Iran. For 35 years, Iran has relentlessly pursued the global mission which was set forth by its founding ruler, Ayatollah Khomeini, in these words: We will export our revolution to the entire world.(perhaps we should go back to the the beginning of the Zionist movement and use a quote from one of them)

He could ask them to call off Iran's global terror campaign, which has included attacks in two dozen countries on five continents since 2011 alone
(he neglected to remind people that now a ex foreign minister, Carlos Vladmir Corach (a Jewish man) is now suspected of the one who was behind the AMIA bombing which has been blamed on Iran right from the start )

Hamas fired thousands of rockets at Israel, many of them supplied by Iran
(neglecting to say how he got hell fire missiles from the US)

We faced a propaganda war (and he never uses propaganda)

We hear some national leaders compare Israel to the Nazis. This is not a function of Israel’s policies. It's a function of diseased minds. And that disease has a name. It’s called anti-Semitism
(now once again calling anyone who doesn't agree with what Israel does has a disease and its called anti-Semitisim. (instead of saying people have a disease and calling them a name, he might want to say , they don't understand, but no, need to use anti-Semitism)

For centuries the Jewish people have been demonized with blood libels and charges of deicide
(now working on getting sympathy for the Jewish people)

Well, I suppose it's the same moral universe where a man who wrote a dissertation of lies about the Holocaust, and who insists on a Palestine free of Jews, Judenrein, can stand at this podium and shamelessly accuse Israel of genocide and ethnic cleansing.
(needed to find a way to bring up the holocaust )

Now you're riding the tide of one single mistake which is not even proved to be a mistake, and this serve as a ground base for conspiracy theories breaking all known facts.

Forum List

Back