Poll Showing Palin At 64% vs Rick Perry Who's At 35% For The Rep Nomination

Wow. She is taking him to the cleaners in this poll tonight. It shows she is still a force that shouldn't be written off. The poll is pertaining if it were between just the two of them in a matchup for the republican nomination. Apparently the voters in this poll realizes that Perry doesn't have what it takes to be their nominee for the party. On the other hand, they see Palin as a person who does. One thing is that Perry doesn't have the grassroots support that Palin does across America, Obama has scared seniors and veterans (27 million combined) to death with his Social Security statement and that will lose him votes for that stupid statement alone. These people are wise and know when they are being played with. Palin also has been vetted again and there is no dirt on her as her emails proved last month so she doesn't have a big mountain to climb anymore. All she has to do is attack Obama on his failed policies and run on her brilliant record of handling massive billion dollar budgets, fiscal reform, energy and taking on corporate corruption as the executive leader in Alaska.

Poll
Gov Palin ? or Gov Perry ? « Gretawire

Second, I think that very fact she quit halfway through her term pretty much invalidates her as a candidate. If she couldn't handle the stresses of running a sparsely populated state, the presidency is far more complicated.

Not true at all. She quit because Alaska had a system that wouldn't fund defense fees for lawsuits that was being filed against Palin on a weekly basis by democratic operatives. They found that loophole in Alaska law and saturated her with over 25 ethics lawsuits that were eventually all dismissed. At the time, She had to use her own money and it was being drained rapidly by defense lawyers representing her. The lawsuits were tying up the office of the governor and her staff because of depositions and court hearings. Bottom line, it prevented her from doing her job. Palin had taken a salary paycut as governor when she came back from the campaign trail and was on the verge of bankruptcy. Her legal fees were half a million and climbing so the best thing to do was to step down so the lawsuits would stop and take the fight to the lower 48 and away from Alaska. The lawsuits did stop ironically. It wasn't caused by stress at all. Alaska enacted laws after she stepped down to protect governors from lawsuits filed against them. The Alaska government will pay their lawyer fees now if similar situations arise again. She would have stayed and completed her term if those laws were in place. The graceful stepping down of her didn't harm Palin in anyway as she proved to be a force during the midterm elections with her campaigning for her endorsements who successfully defeated many democrats. When that happened, President Bill Clinton went on national tv and warned democrats by saying "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". He was so right.

Last edited:
She is America's Gal!

palin.jpg

Wow. She is taking him to the cleaners in this poll tonight. It shows she is still a force that shouldn't be written off. The poll is pertaining if it were between just the two of them in a matchup for the republican nomination. Apparently the voters in this poll realizes that Perry doesn't have what it takes to be their nominee for the party. On the other hand, they see Palin as a person who does. One thing is that Perry doesn't have the grassroots support that Palin does across America, Obama has scared seniors and veterans (27 million combined) to death with his Social Security statement and that will lose him votes for that stupid statement alone. These people are wise and know when they are being played with. Palin also has been vetted again and there is no dirt on her as her emails proved last month so she doesn't have a big mountain to climb anymore. All she has to do is attack Obama on his failed policies and run on her brilliant record of handling massive billion dollar budgets, fiscal reform, energy and taking on corporate corruption as the executive leader in Alaska.

Poll

But we need a president who wouldn't quit mid-way in the presidency when the going got tough. Gingrich has stay-ability for the rough long haul, and has normal children.

Poll

But we need a president who wouldn't quit mid-way in the presidency when the going got tough.
Not true at all. You would have done the same thing if you were in her shoes. Here is what happened. She quit because Alaska had a system that wouldn't fund defense fees for lawsuits that was being filed against Palin on a weekly basis by democratic operatives. They found that loophole in Alaska law and saturated her with over 25 ethics lawsuits that were eventually all dismissed. At the time, She had to use her own money and it was being drained rapidly by defense lawyers representing her. The lawsuits were tying up the office of the governor and her staff because of depositions and court hearings. Bottom line, it prevented her from doing her job. Palin had taken a salary paycut as governor when she came back from the campaign trail and was on the verge of bankruptcy. Her legal fees were half a million and climbing so the best thing to do was to step down so the lawsuits would stop and take the fight to the lower 48 and away from Alaska. The lawsuits did stop ironically. It wasn't caused by stress at all. Alaska enacted laws after she stepped down to protect governors from lawsuits filed against them. The Alaska government will pay their lawyer fees now if similar situations arise again. She would have stayed and completed her term if those laws were in place. The graceful stepping down of her didn't harm Palin in anyway as she proved to be a force during the midterm elections with her campaigning for her endorsements who successfully defeated many democrats. When that happened, President Bill Clinton went on national tv and warned democrats by saying "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". He was so right.

Poll

But we need a president who wouldn't quit mid-way in the presidency when the going got tough.
Not true at all. You would have done the same thing if you were in her shoes. Here is what happened. She quit because Alaska had a system that wouldn't fund defense fees for lawsuits that was being filed against Palin on a weekly basis by democratic operatives. They found that loophole in Alaska law and saturated her with over 25 ethics lawsuits that were eventually all dismissed. At the time, She had to use her own money and it was being drained rapidly by defense lawyers representing her. The lawsuits were tying up the office of the governor and her staff because of depositions and court hearings. Bottom line, it prevented her from doing her job. Palin had taken a salary paycut as governor when she came back from the campaign trail and was on the verge of bankruptcy. Her legal fees were half a million and climbing so the best thing to do was to step down so the lawsuits would stop and take the fight to the lower 48 and away from Alaska. The lawsuits did stop ironically. It wasn't caused by stress at all. Alaska enacted laws after she stepped down to protect governors from lawsuits filed against them. The Alaska government will pay their lawyer fees now if similar situations arise again. She would have stayed and completed her term if those laws were in place. The graceful stepping down of her didn't harm Palin in anyway as she proved to be a force during the midterm elections with her campaigning for her endorsements who successfully defeated many democrats. When that happened, President Bill Clinton went on national tv and warned democrats by saying "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". He was so right.
In the spirit of Sarah Palin, I quit reading that post half-way through.

He just copies and pastes it to every Sarah Palin Obsession thread he has.....

And he thinks people are going to take him seriously! :lol:

Why?

It does appear The Democrat Party takes Governor Palin very seriously. Did they not they would hardly be squandering their entire campaign budget demonizing her. Seems their biggest expense is per-blog post which should not be denigrated as it allows countless acne'd adolescents to help their parents pay the mortgage through their payment of rent on basement spaces.

In any case, I still believe she will not run as she would find it difficult taking the pay cut.

I made millions of dollars last year posting bad shit about Palin. I have single handedly brought her to her knees

You do know the success of her record gave her a 90% approval rating and was voted by the states governors (National Governors Association) when she was in office the nations top governor due to her policies and handling of government affairs? It's all true.

Wow, and I was the smartest kid in my 2nd grade class (which had about the same population of Alaska).

She quit her job as governor.
Hey, Andrew Jackson quit during his Senate term and ran for President 3 years later and won. Your point?

Andrew Jackson...

I really don't want to be cruel to you or your Palin fetish so I'll simply say this;

Sarah Palin's career in professional politics is over.

Wow, and I was the smartest kid in my 2nd grade class (which had about the same population of Alaska).

She quit her job as governor.
Hey, Andrew Jackson quit during his Senate term and ran for President 3 years later and won. Your point?

Andrew Jackson...

I really don't want to be cruel to you or your Palin fetish so I'll simply say this;

Sarah Palin's career in professional politics is over.

Oh, Palin Fetish. That's got a nice ring to it, it's EXACTLY what USAR has!

I'm stealing that! Thanks!

Why?

because I've seen this weak-assed argument before, dumbfuck.

It only stands to reason that Palin would be favored by Republicans. Palin did a better job as Governor than Perry did and Palin was the Governor of a bigger state

Last edited:

Forum List

Back