Poll Shock: 64% say "America out of Control!!!"

Yes my little world is spinning out of control, every election season this happens according to dead brained authors...

Some Ebola infected foreigner dies in lame ass Texas hospital & you idiots want to blame Obama. No US citizens have died of Ebola & Fox News has the country believing the world is spinning out of control because Fox repeatedly claims Obama failed to lead. :lol:

I wouldn't say America is out of control so much. I would say Big Brother is. He's grown too big and too powerful. It is what it is.

Some Ebola infected foreigner dies in lame ass Texas hospital & you idiots want to blame Obama. No US citizens have died of Ebola & Fox News has the country believing the world is spinning out of control because Fox repeatedly claims Obama failed to lead. :lol:

Fuck Obola. He's destroyed our Immigration System. He can go straight to hell.

I have a neighbor who campaigned for him door to door in 2008 and supported him again with her vote in 2012.
Out of the clear blue she called me a couple of weeks ago and said he should be impeached.....IMPEACHED!

Last week she called, my 16 year old daughter answered and she started dropping F bombs about him.
Then I think she realized she was speaking to a teenager and apologized for her colorful language when my daughter was trying to 'talk her down'.

My 12 year old son told me she shot off emails to Congresspersons to DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM ALREADY!

THAT liberal has surely flipped!!

I have a neighbor who campaigned for him door to door in 2008 and supported him again with her vote in 2012.
Out of the clear blue she called me a couple of weeks ago and said he should be impeached.....IMPEACHED!

Last week she called, my 16 year old daughter answered and she started dropping F bombs about him.
Then I think she realized she was speaking to a teenager and apologized for her colorful language when my daughter was trying to 'talk her down'.

My 12 year old son told me she shot off emails to Congresspersons to DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM ALREADY!

THAT liberal has surely flipped!!

Liberalism: it's all shits and giggles until the bill comes

I just put a new lifetime roof on one of my houses. The cost of roofing materials from Home Depot fell 40% in the last 2 years. If this is the world spinning out of control, then I like it. This is a big reason housing starts are soaring again. People can finally afford to build again.

- Gas prices are way down!
- Unemployment is way down!
- Housing Starts are way up!
- Building Materials are way down!
- Wages are up!

I love it!

The phrase I would use is "in decay", beginning with the culture.

Yes. They have completely won the culture, or I should say completely infected the culture with a terminal disease.

Mark Steyn explains it...
"Election Day is one day a year, and the culture is the other 364 days a year,” said Steyn. “So if you’re not in there competing in the schools, competing in the pop culture, competing in the media, competing in the main-line churches, then the air we breathe becomes liberal.”
klkllklklkkl.jpg

Yes. They have completely won the culture, or I should say completely infected the culture with a terminal disease.

Election Day is one day a year, and the culture is the other 364 days a year,” said Steyn. “So if you’re not in there competing in the schools, competing in the pop culture, competing in the media, competing in the main-line churches, then the air we breathe becomes liberal.”
klkllklklkkl.jpg
I love how you frightened retards spend all your time, preaching, posting, screaming on radio & TV, listening to each-others fear-mongering group-think that is fucking up your lives. Meanwhile the rest of us are out making money & enjoying life. "lol"

Election Day is one day a year, and the culture is the other 364 days a year,” said Steyn. “So if you’re not in there competing in the schools, competing in the pop culture, competing in the media, competing in the main-line churches, then the air we breathe becomes liberal.”
klkllklklkkl.jpg
I love how you frightened retards spend all your time, preaching, posting, screaming on radio & TV, listening to each-others fear-mongering group-think that is fucking up your lives. Meanwhile the rest of us are out making money & enjoying life. "lol"

Oh...I enjoy life just fine, but I can't delude myself of reality....like you can.

Forum List

Back