POLL: ROMNEY vs PERRY ?

• ROMNEY

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • PERRY

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
The Left has become so lazy & lame. Anyone who's not on the Left is now a "Racist" and a "Terrorist." We'll see if that shit sells in 2012. It could sell but i hope it doesn't.

Perry is a religious whackjob.

What the Congenital Idiot doesn't understand is that his assumption that Republicans (Or, either Romney, Perry are for Big Government. And, that they are like the PSYCHO DEM DARLING Weanie Weiner .....is RIDICULOUS & BIZARRE !!!

Anyone who wants to increase federal control over our private lives (such as laws against gay marriage, euthanasia and abortion) are pro-big government.

Period.

So true.

Also, there's nothing more Big Government than the death penalty.

There isn't much you can do with certified Obamarrhoidal Stooges & CONGENITAL IDIOTS also.......with LIEberrhoidal Dems like TOROSHIT masquerading as transparent RINOS.

Since I'm a registered Republican and not a registered RINO, I'd vote for Perry over Romney

:eusa_shhh:

Sooooo......in your opinion a REAL Republican is "big government", "religous whacko" and a "pervert"? :confused:

That explains a lot.

Anything to support the quotation marks?

Romneycare would equal big government
Given all the stats I just read about "Perry's Texas" I don't see him spending a lot of supportive money

"Religious whacko"?? Because he prays to God?

I still haven't made it to the "pervert" thread so I still don;t know what that's about

Since I'm a registered Republican and not a registered RINO, I'd vote for Perry over Romney

:eusa_shhh:

Sooooo......in your opinion a REAL Republican is "big government", "religous whacko" and a "pervert"? :confused:

That explains a lot.

Given all the stats I just read about "Perry's Texas" I don't see him spending a lot of supportive money

I still haven't made it to the "pervert" thread so I still don;t know what that's about

Perry is guilty of not knowing about the "SEPARATION OF CHURCH & STATE". Or, not giving a damn about it.

Anyone who wants to increase federal control over our private lives (such as laws against gay marriage, euthanasia and abortion) are pro-big government.

Period.

So true.

There isn't much you can do with certified Obamarrhoidal Stooges & CONGENITAL IDIOTS also.......with LIEberrhoidal Dems like TOROSHIT masquerading as transparent RINOS.

Good to see that the psyche ward is letting you use the Internet more, gaytrauma. Maybe they think it is helpful for your therapy.

Depends on what you're going for.

Perry's likely to be easier to beat in a general election.

Romney isn't, but if he wins the nomination it will be in spite of the Tea Party, not because of it. If he then goes on to the win the general, it'll be because the Tea Party folks kissed his ring anyway, effectively ending their brief stint as kingmakers in the Republican party.

As a voter who wouldn't mind seeing the Republican ticket lose in 2012, I'd obviously like to see a Perry candidacy. But as an American taking the long view, I'd probably be happier seeing a winning Romney ticket pull his party back from the fringes of reactionary thought.

So I guess it's Romney, by a nose.

Bobo The Clown would beat Obama in a general election. The man is hated as much on the Left as on the Right. His policies are disaster and this country is slipping into another recession.
With a genuine recession, permanent 9+% unemployment, and 3 wars going he is toast no matter what.
Perry is the anti-Obama. Watching him reminds me of Reagan in his sense of humor, his outspokenness, ihis being unafraid to piss people off or say non-PC things, and his ability to appeal to all three wings of the conservative movement.

Watching him reminds me of Reagan in his sense of humor, his outspokenness, ihis being unafraid to piss people off or say non-PC things, and his ability to appeal to all three wings of the conservative movement.

Well, if he's giving you a hard-on, he must be a general election winner.

:lol:

That explains a lot.

Perry is guilty of not knowing about the "SEPARATION OF CHURCH & STATE". Or, not giving a damn about it.

Perry advocated having a particular religion's church embedded into our government?

Wow

When did this happen and how did I miss it?

So true.

Good to see that the psyche ward is letting you use the Internet more, gaytrauma. Maybe they think it is helpful for your therapy.

TOROSHIT,

You realize, of course, that attempts at humour does not alter the fact that you are an OBVIOUS LIEberrhoidal Dem, masquerading as a transparent RINO.

Bobo The Clown would beat Obama in a general election. The man is hated as much on the Left as on the Right.

It's funny how you think that because I disagree with Obama dropping the public heath care option that that will make jump ship and vote for a man whose health care plan is "ask God to fix ya!"

Watching him reminds me of Reagan in his sense of humor, his outspokenness, ihis being unafraid to piss people off or say non-PC things, and his ability to appeal to all three wings of the conservative movement.

Well, if he's giving you a hard-on, he must be a general election winner.

:lol:

Were that true, which it isn't........that would still be better than sucking Sambo Obambo's dick no matter what kind of LOSER, MONUMENTAL RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CODDLING FRAUD, OBUMMER is.

Perry advocated having a particular religion's church embedded into our government?

Wow

When did this happen and how did I miss it?

Apparently, you're missing the public prayers on (a) governmental occasion(s) specifically designed to accentuate the enforcement of prayer on the general public.

I would vote for either of these two nominees lickety-split.

Romney

Perry

However, their drawbacks as I see it are:

Romney is the establishment-type fellow.

Romney thinks he's wearing magic underpants, that God spoke to his peeps through a child-molesting con man, and that he's going to rule over billions of spirit children in the afterlife...

Perry Just believes in Jesus like most Americans do.

Guess I have a different view of who the "whackjob" here is.

I love the Left's new Bugaboo on Perry. He's not only a "Racist" but now he's a "Religious Whack Job" too. Pretty stupid & lame stuff. It's especially lame when you consider their Hopey Changey One sat in an insane Racist Anti-American Church for 20yrs. I'm pretty sure Perry's Church didn't preach Racism or "God Damn America!" So they better find a new Bugaboo because this one applies to their guy much more.

But don't you know, a Pastor Perry knows said something bad about America's Darling, Oprah Winfrey.

BLASPHEMER!!!!! :eek:

Clearly, that is far worse than saying we deserve what we got on 9/11 like Wright did, or believing that God told your prophet to have sex with 14 years old Girls, like Jospeh Smith did. No, no, Romney and Obama are perfect examples of religious centrism, because they don't wear their faith on their sleaves like Perry does.

Perry's biggest problem remains that the GOP is a country-club party, and he'd track mud on the club's floor with his cowboy boots. The GOP establishment wants Romney, bad. They just keep hoping that if they say, "Romney's the Frontrunner" enough times, that will become the reality.

Romney

Perry

Romney thinks he's wearing magic underpants, that God spoke to his peeps through a child-molesting con man, and that he's going to rule over billions of spirit children in the afterlife...

So, are you one of those Americans who "would never vote for a Mormon?"

So, are you one of those Americans who "would never vote for a Mormon?"

Absolutely.

I've voted Republican in every election since 1980, but Romney is the nominee, I'll vote third party or stay home.

The LDS are a dangerous, power-hungry cult and I'd support four more years of Obama's ineptitude rather than risk getting them any closer to power than they already are.

Romney

Perry

JoeB, the "B" being obviously for B(ullshit) !

First, let me state, very clearly, that I am NOT against Perry in the sense that I'm not going to vote for him. There's a damn good chance I will.

Having said this.......I consider your BIZARRE & TOTALLY IDIOTIC DELUSIONAL PUKE ABOUT ROMNEY SOMETHING THAT I THOUGHT WOULD ONLY COME FROM AN ARSEHOLE OF A LIEBERRHOIDAL FREAK !!!

Where the fuck did Romney's "magic pants" come from, you fucking Insane Freak ?!?!?

And, it gets worse: "God speaking to his peeps ?!?!?

"Through a child-molesting con man ?!?!?!?

And then there is this unbelievable crappola that could only be conjured by a CONGENITAL IDIOT with a brain of a lobotomized amoeba which was inhaling PCP from the nanogram of a second it was born:"rule over billions of spirit children in the afterlife... "

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU JOEBULLSHIT ?!?!?!?

HOW THE FUCK WERE YOU ABLE TO PRINT THIS UNMITIGATED, UNADULTERATED SHIT BEING IN A STRAIT JACKET MANACLED IN A SOLITARY PADDED CELL IN A LOONEY BIN FOR THE WHACKIEST WHACKJOBS ON PLANET EARTH ?!?!?

Forum List

Back