• PERRY

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
I would vote for either of these two nominees lickety-split.

Romney

Perry

However, their drawbacks as I see it are:

Romney is the establishment-type fellow.

Perry is a religious whackjob.

• Banned
I'd vote for Obama over both of those assclowns.

Ron Paul 2012. :thup:

Being a certified Obamarrhoidal stooge and a genuine Congenital Idiot (and probably a Piece of Shit as well), no one would expect anything different from you.

Dagnamit! I want a "None of the above" or I ain't voting and that includes Obama as well.

Immie

Depends on what you're going for.

Perry's likely to be easier to beat in a general election.

Romney isn't, but if he wins the nomination it will be in spite of the Tea Party, not because of it. If he then goes on to the win the general, it'll be because the Tea Party folks kissed his ring anyway, effectively ending their brief stint as kingmakers in the Republican party.

As a voter who wouldn't mind seeing the Republican ticket lose in 2012, I'd obviously like to see a Perry candidacy. But as an American taking the long view, I'd probably be happier seeing a winning Romney ticket pull his party back from the fringes of reactionary thought.

So I guess it's Romney, by a nose.

Last edited:
I chose Perry but I'm voting Paul....

Romney is just a political hack - another do nothing republican with big government ideas.

Since I'm a registered Republican and not a registered RINO, I'd vote for Perry over Romney

:eusa_shhh:

Sooooo......in your opinion a REAL Republican is "big government", "religous whacko" and a "pervert"? :confused:

That explains a lot.

Last edited:
Since I'm a registered Republican and not a registered RINO, I'd vote for Perry over Romney

Sooooo......in your opinion a REAL Republican is "big government", "religous whacko" and a "pervert"? :confused:

DaGoose that does NOT lay eggs, only shit,

Leave it to a certified Obamarrhoidal Stooge who is also a genuine CONGENITAL IDIOT, and an established Piece of Shit to make ridiculous assumptions.

Leave it to a certified Obamarrhoidal Stooge who is also a genuine CONGENITAL IDIOT, and an established Piece of Shit to make ridiculous assumptions.

Hey!! HE'S the one putting Perry in a REAL Republican category, not me. So no, there's no assumptions here except in your head and failure to comprehend what is written.

Hey!! HE'S the one putting Perry in a REAL Republican category, not me. So no, there's no assumptions here except in your head and failure to comprehend what is written.

What the Congenital Idiot doesn't understand and is delusional about, is that his assumption that Republicans (Or, either Romney, Perry) are for Big Government. And, that they are like the PSYCHO DEM DARLING Weanie Weiner .....is RIDICULOUS & BIZARRE !!!

Last edited:

What the Congenital Idiot doesn't understand is that his assumption that Republicans (Or, either Romney, Perry are for Big Government. And, that they are like the PSYCHO DEM DARLING Weanie Weiner .....is RIDICULOUS & BIZARRE !!!

Anyone who wants to increase federal control over our private lives (such as laws against gay marriage, euthanasia and abortion) are pro-big government.

Period.

What the Congenital Idiot doesn't understand is that his assumption that Republicans (Or, either Romney, Perry are for Big Government. And, that they are like the PSYCHO DEM DARLING Weanie Weiner .....is RIDICULOUS & BIZARRE !!!

Anyone who wants to increase federal control over our private lives (such as laws against gay marriage, euthanasia and abortion) are pro-big government.

Period.

So true.

Also, there's nothing more Big Government than the death penalty.

I love the Left's new Bugaboo on Perry. He's not only a "Racist" but now he's a "Religious Whack Job" too. Pretty stupid & lame stuff. It's especially lame when you consider their Hopey Changey One sat in an insane Racist Anti-American Church for 20yrs. I'm pretty sure Perry's Church didn't preach Racism or "God Damn America!" So they better find a new Bugaboo because this one applies to their guy much more.

Last edited:
I love the Left's new Bugaboo on Perry. He's not only a "Racist" but now he's a "Religious Whack Job" too. Pretty stupid & lame stuff. It's especially lame when you consider their Hopey Changey One sat in an insane Racist Anti-American Church for 20yrs. I'm pretty sure Perry's Church didn't preach Racism or "God Damn America!" So they better find a new Bugaboo because this one applies to their guy much more.

But Clinton!!!!

Forum List

Back