Poll: Over 4 In 10 Back Trump Nationwide!!!!...Better than the Hildebeast!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
thehill.com ^ | February 12
Donald Trump has over double the voter support of any Republican White House hopeful nationwide, according to a new poll. Over 4 in 10 Americans are backing Trump's campaign after his victory in New Hampshire's GOP primary last Tuesday, according to a Morning Consult survey released Friday. ... Trump is also viewed favorably by over 6 in 10 of his party's voters, pollsters found. He has a 67 percent favorability rating, while Rubio takes 62 percent and Cruz 61 percent.

YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!!!

J04iGH9.jpg

Donald Trump has over double the voter support of any Republican White House hopeful nationwide, according to a new poll. Over 4 in 10 Americans are backing Trump's campaign after his victory in New Hampshire's GOP primary last Tuesday, according to a Morning Consult survey released Friday. ... Trump is also viewed favorably by over 6 in 10 of his party's voters, pollsters found. He has a 67 percent favorability rating, while Rubio takes 62 percent and Cruz 61 percent.

J04iGH9.jpg

Why did you go into hiding after Trump's loss in Iowa? Is pussiness like that typical of Trumpbots?

• Banned

J04iGH9.jpg

Why did you go into hiding after Trump's loss in Iowa? Is pussiness like that typical of Trumpbots?

I was BANNED again... But thank you for noticing my absence!

Morning Consult (whoever the fuck they are) found that not even half of Republicans support Trump. He's on his way to the White House.

J04iGH9.jpg

lie much, little man?

1. your link says nothing about hillary (don't worry, we understand you're too stupid to get her name right)
2. her approval rating is 44%, loon.

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

damn, you're too stupid for words.

Morning Consult (whoever the fuck they are) found that not even half of Republicans support Trump. He's on his way to the White House.

I see the AIDS has you so you can't read this..."Trump is also viewed favorably by over 6 in 10 of his party's voters, pollsters found."

He is viewed favorably by 6 in 10, but only supported by 44%. Read your on link, jackass.

J04iGH9.jpg

And thanks to you for citing a poll that you have to pay to see.

J04iGH9.jpg

lie much, little man?

1. your link says nothing about hillary (don't worry, we understand you're too stupid to get her name right)
2. her approval rating is 44%, loon.

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

damn, you're too stupid for words.

I LIKE putting the Hildebeast in there, and I wouldn't believe the LEFT WING anything from HuffPost! HillBillyJilly still looking like the fucking asshole she is... please don't ever stop!

I see the AIDS has you so you can't read this..."Trump is also viewed favorably by over 6 in 10 of his party's voters, pollsters found."

He is viewed favorably by 6 in 10, but only supported by 44%. Read your on link, jackass.

Did the OP say supported... AIDS boy?

J04iGH9.jpg

And thanks to you for citing a poll that you have to pay to see.

OH, I didn't know that! :ahole-1:

Donald Trump has over double the voter support of any Republican White House hopeful nationwide

Your own OP uses the word "support". Your link disputes the claim. Retard.

BUT THAT wasn't the HEADLINE, now was it Aids boy?

So.. less than half of voters from a single party support Trump. I hate how bad your OP proved me wrong.

No they FAVOR him!!!! Idiot!

J04iGH9.jpg
Lol where is the evidence general Americans favor him over Hillary? The poll I posted a couple of days ago shows Bernie beats him by 10 points. Hillary by 3.

Donald Trump has over double the voter support of any Republican White House hopeful nationwide

Your own OP uses the word "support". Your link disputes the claim. Retard.

BUT THAT wasn't the HEADLINE, now was it Aids boy?

So.. less than half of voters from a single party support Trump. I hate how bad your OP proved me wrong.

No they FAVOR him!!!! Idiot!

Now "favor" wins out "support"? Is that like "I like him" vs. "I'll vote for him?"

I favor him, but nevermind.

Almost the same as voting for him.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back