Obama's propaganda machine Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is one man in Britain in an apartment

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I was saving this for another day but after getting links to articles about how many supposed civilians Putin has killed or Assad has killed I had to put this out here today.

Every one uses this one. It's beyond funny. It's beyond a fun joke.

Everyone quotes this idiot And thank you G5000 you quote the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights in another thread.

What you get your stats from G5000 is a little man who is a tailor in northern Britain who runs the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a sham

A little man a tailor in an apartment is who you all have been quoting.

The joke you are assholes.

I was saving this for another day but after getting links to articles about how many supposed civilians Putin has killed or Assad has killed I had to put this out here today.

Everyone quotes this idiot And thank you G5000 you quote the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights in another thread.

What you get your stats from G5000 is a little man who is a tailor in northern Britain who runs the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a sham

Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?

How many do you want on the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights do you want?

And preface dear heart what's acceptable to you for verification that he is really truly one dude in Britain?

It's such a bad joke I don't even know where to start. It's unreal. Great scam though because everyone buys into it.

Do you have a link?

And preface dear heart what's acceptable to you for verification that he is really truly one dude in Britain?

It's such a bad joke I don't even know where to start. It's unreal. Great scam though because everyone buys into it.
I'm embarrassed. It was a joke,,
upload_2016-2-12_19-53-54.jpeg

Do you have a link?

I'm embarrassed. It was a joke,, View attachment 63241

Ah dear heart not a worry. And I'm really not kidding on my seed orders and then my husband throws me back in and goes save the world honey,

Forum List

Back