Poll on Paul Ryan

Is Paul Ryan the most worthless, useless, and spineless politician in US history?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
I mean, come on. This guy led the House to repeal ObamaCare multiple times... when Obama would veto it.

Now, he won't because he is ?????

Time to show Paul that he isn't fooling us at all...

He is useless. But any DemWitted Loon is at least 100X worse.
Boner was worse, or equal to Lyin' Ryan.

remember: GOVT shutdown. Boner worry about Americans? Not at all.
Boner rushed to get a bill through ensuring FULL PAY and benefits for all of DC.
The Alkie never did anything but drink, smoke, rob and play golf. Ryan is close.

I mean, come on. This guy led the House to repeal ObamaCare multiple times... when Obama would veto it.

Now, he won't because he is ?????

Time to show Paul that he isn't fooling us at all...
Ryan does not care about the American people or if the GOP wins elections. He cares about one thing, status quo on the Hill so he can keep his job and RINO about.

• Banned
Boehner was on par with Ryan, but never pretended to be a "conservative" like Ryan, giving Ryan the edge in the poll in my opinion...

I agree with all those adjectives, but I'm not sure about the superlative "the most". Maybe, but I suspect there are worse, either they're not as well known or belong to another era (for example the 19th century).

• Banned
Wow.... forgot about FAT HASTERT.... he was on Paul's level, and that was before we found out his "conservative" (cough cough) JDAAC fat ass was molesting kids ....

Ryan is a bit of milquetoast RINO wanker, but he isn't the worst. Now do i trust him? Absolutely not. He's in the McCain/Graham mold. You can never trust them.

Maybe Stenny Hoyer got him down in the house gym locker room a few times, know what I sayin' omes'

Totterham 5 - Millwall 0=Nil @80min! Hello, dats big!

Forum List

Back