poll of Americans: 58% say rich pay too little taxes

Thats because 58% are stupid and probably don't pay any taxes and are jealous that the rich get to travel and have nice cars and houses and go to private schools and get the killer weed.

Asked to estimate how much a family of four would need to earn to be considered wealthy in their area, the median amount given by survey respondents was $150,000. For middle class, the median amount was $70,000.

Even Obama said wealthy begins at $250,000.

Under Voodoo, the rich have tripled their wealth while the country and the nonrich have gone to hell- ya need a diagram, ya stupid brainwashed a-holes? LOL!

Let's see 47 percent are all for someone else paying taxes so that means that 11 percent of the rest think they should pay more taxes, not very impressive.

Jeeebus, Pub dupes are dum. THE POOREST pay as much %wise as the richest in all taxes and fees, and the middle class MORE. The rich ACTUALLY pay about 17%, and corporations 12%- you are totally duped tools of the greedy rich, shytteheads....Ay caramba.

tell you what lets find the next person who wins the lottery than we'll both ask him or her how much in taxes they should pay.

You're a brainwashed functional idiot. Under Voodoo, the rich have tripled their wealth while the country and the nonrich have gone to hell- ya need a diagram, ya stupid brainwashed a-holes? LOL!

im all for voting for jailing illegals and marching them to our border and than billing them. Put it int eh hands of the IRS they will get that money.

Asked to estimate how much a family of four would need to earn to be considered wealthy in their area, the median amount given by survey respondents was $150,000. For middle class, the median amount was $70,000.

Even Obama said wealthy begins at $250,000.

Maybe in Kenya but here in realville 250,000 is crap when the government takes 39% of it.

And they also support the death penatly, I'll tell you what, I'll trade a tax increase for clearing out death row, deal?

I would be willing to bet one of the rich probably pay's more in taxes than that 58% combined. I find it funny how people who in all likely hood pay nothing in taxes think someone else should pay more.

Forum List

Back