• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
POLL: Appearances to the contrary, Obama is NOT only doing anything to stop Illegal Immigration in border states like Arizona by upholding the Arizona Law but he is PURPOSELY sabotaging the Arizona Law so as to ram thru his POLITICAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION REFORM AGENDA to give the Dem Party potential Mexican voters.

YES

NO

Last edited:
Democrats have been doing this since it has become a problem hence they get the majority of the hispanic vote.

• Banned
The only people who can truly sabotage it are federal judges.

Obami Salami is OBVIOUSLY misusing his power as the PRESIDENT of AMERICA to basically OUTLAW a State Law because it interferes with his AGENDA of getting potential Mexican Votes.

And, a question to the USMB moderators: why is my perfectly legal and propitious thread dealing with one of the SALIENT POLITICAL ISSUES OF THE DAY being relegated to a status of a secondary thread by the "HYPHENATED STATUS" which is different of the treatment given to other threads ?????

Obami Salami is OBVIOUSLY misusing his power as the PRESIDENT of AMERICA to basically OUTLAW a State Law because it interferes with his AGENDA of getting potential Mexican Votes.

Oh? How is he doing that?

And, a question to the USMB moderators: why is my perfectly legal and propitious thread dealing with one of the SALIENT POLITICAL ISSUES OF THE DAY being relegated to a status of a secondary thread by the "HYPHENATED STATUS" which is different of the treatment given to other threads ?????

It's a conspiracy!:eek:

Obama isn't outlawing anything. He doesn't have the power. The federal courts will run this show regardless of what the president does. There are already at least five other lawsuits that I'm aware of which have been filed by other parties unrelated to the administration. This law was always going to have to face the music in court even if the president had stayed completely out of it. He can spin it for political points any way he likes but in this matter the courts are boss.

• Banned

Oh? How is he doing that?

The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD i.e. The MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and NOW......supporter of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION in the border states, especially Arizona, by being the Mexican Drug Cartel's pussy, Obami Salami is "DOING THAT":

BY DIDDLING AROUND, NOT SENDING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD TO STOP THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM INVADING OUR COUNTRY, AND.......BY THREATENING TO SUE THE ONLY EFFECTIVE LAW, THE AZ LAW, WHICH WOULD GREATLY STOP THE ABOVEMENTIONED DEPREDATIONS AND WHICH 70% OF THE ARIZONIANS.....and approximately 65% of our NATION SUPPORTS.

And, YOU and the other Obamarrhoidal Freaks know that.

It's a conspiracy!:eek:

Sure seems that way.

Forum List

Back