90,000 US Troops for Afghanistan, 1,200 US Troops for Arizona....maybe.

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
What is wrong with this picture?

There are 6,595,778 American lives to safeguard in Arizona.

In Afghanistan, other than the troops themselves and some hired contractors, there aren't many American lives to protect.

But an American president would rather send troops half way around the world than protect America's front door.

Is this a man you would trust with the lives of your children?

Is this a man you would trust with the future of America?

Last edited:
Wait a minute, I thought it was God's will for George Bush to be president. Ohhhh, you're talking about the new guy who is following the same game plan. My bad!!!

Wait a minute, I thought it was God's will for George Bush to be president. Ohhhh, you're talking about the new guy who is following the same game plan. My bad!!!

The Obamarrhoidal Twit kwc57,

God is who He is, and even what He thinks, depending on the person imagining Him.

However Bush's invasion of Iraq was howled and yowled for by the Clinton Adm and the Congressional Dems PRIOR to Bush being the President. Bush considered the options AND AGREEING WITH THE DEMS INITIATED THE ACTION !!!!

IT IS FUCKING AMAZING HOW THE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS made the 180 degree about face and stabbed Bush in the back WHEN BUSH SPECTACULARLY DESTROYED THE IRAQI ARMY (4th largest in the World) in TWENTY TWO DAYS and the fucking HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realized that their chance in the upcoming elections was ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO !!!!

These HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS, using the (then unchallenged) 24/7 Lib controlled National Media and DESTROYED Bush by CRITIZING and SABOTAGING EVERY BUSH MOVE.....giving IRAN and the other Islomofascist Swine the GREEN LIGHT to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE !!!!!

THIS IRAQI QUAGMIRE is the cause for ALL the problems in the Mid East......including Afghanistan which was basically defeated.....BUT RESSURRECTED BY THE IRAQI QUAGMIRE.

Thanks to the Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems, there are over 4000+ American dead in Iraq......and over 1000 dead....and getting a helluva lot worse in Afghanistan !!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back