Poll: Military Prefers Trump Over Clinton 2-1

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The leftwing douche bags all claim the military loves Obama. How can that be when they despise Hillary?

Here's the breakdown in support, according to Military Times: Trump: 49 percent Clinton: 21 percent Libertarian Gary Johnson: 13 percent Third-party candidate: 23 percent Won't vote: 7 percent

Oh look. It's the same old dishonesty, pretending that the overwhelmingly well-off old white conservative subscribers to _Military Times_ are "The military".

The leftwing douche bags all claim the military loves Obama. How can that be when they despise Hillary?

Here's the breakdown in support, according to Military Times: Trump: 49 percent Clinton: 21 percent Libertarian Gary Johnson: 13 percent Third-party candidate: 23 percent Won't vote: 7 percent

You'll have to watch that the Leftists don't disappear huge loads of the Military Absentee Ballots.

You'll have to watch that the Leftists don't disappear huge loads of the Military Absentee Ballots.

I'm sure they will. They did precisely that in Florida in 2000.

Oh look. It's the same old dishonesty, pretending that the overwhelmingly well-off old white conservative subscribers to _Military Times_ are "The military".

What part of "The nation's active military" didn't you understand?

Since you can't photo ID those ballots , they shouldnt count at all. Right ???

How many soldiers killed in the Mid East last year?
3000 have been killed under Obama's "leadership."

You didn't answer my question . How many killed last year?

And since when do you care what a group of gov employees think?
What's your point, douche bag?

My point is that obama ain't throwing military lives away on pointless shit. He cares more about the military than his predessor.

My point is that obama ain't throwing military lives away on pointless shit. He cares more about the military than his predessor.

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

Oh, you mean last year he didn't throw them away on pointless shit, but prior to that he did?

Forum List

Back