Poll: Majority of California voters DON'T want Feinstein to run for reelection!

Poll: Majority of California Voters Don’t Want Feinstein to Run for Reelection in 2018

Wow....won't really matter of course some whacko liberal will take her place for sure if she decides to not run again.
If Feinstein does run again then there is a better chance that her GOP opponent might beat her.

Calif is split Dem in the SF Bay and Los Angeles and GOP in San Diego and Sacto. It is usually a fairly close race.

Add Feinstein's age factor and that may be enough to tip the scales.

Poll: Majority of California Voters Don’t Want Feinstein to Run for Reelection in 2018

Wow....won't really matter of course some whacko liberal will take her place for sure if she decides to not run again.
If Feinstein does run again then there is a better chance that her GOP opponent might beat her.

Calif is split Dem in the SF Bay and Los Angeles and GOP in San Diego and Sacto. It is usually a fairly close race.

LOL

There is no viable GOP candidate that can win as Senator in California now.

In all seriousness, she might be too conservative for many at this point.

Yeah- the funny part about these know nothings is that the biggest challenge Feinstein would likely face would be from a more liberal Democrat.

Well....if the majority of California voters don't want her elected, then you whiny snowflakes can just wait until the election.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Feinstein has been easily re-elected the last two elections.
I couldn't care less what marxistfornia does cupcake....I don't live there and never will.

They were close back in the 90's.....in the modern era the races aren't really close anymore, except maybe 2010 but that was still a 10 point win.

If I ran as a democrat I would win in California. This state leads the nation in the uninformed. As long as you have a D by your name you will win.

Forum List

Back