Poll: If you take one out a sh!thole do you take the sh!thole out of them?

If you take one out a sh!thole do you take the sh!thole out of them?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Third-world shitholes are third-world shitholes because their population never had the type of values and I.Q. to create a successful society. Third-world countries deserve their misery, because their own behavior brought it on themselves - as opposed to their blaming America for everything.

ace-2-1024x576.jpg

No link, no nothing. Anyway...

Since DJT referred to non white folks immigrating to the US as coming from shitholes, I assume you are referring to third world countries.

I've worked with plenty of folks that have come to the US legally and not, from shitholes, that once here busted their asses, learned the rules, saved money, became citizens, raise families and never once complained about the racist POS like DJT. So yes, this country makes folks that immigrate here better, but not the folks that already live here and feel entitled to "Send her back!"

Been in the upper 90's this week. My answer is dependent on what price point the turds are willing to bid my yard at.

No link, no nothing. Anyway...

Since DJT referred to non white folks immigrating to the US as coming from shitholes, I assume you are referring to third world countries.

I've worked with plenty of folks that have come to the US legally and not, from shitholes, that once here busted their asses, learned the rules, saved money, became citizens, raise families and never once complained about the racist POS like DJT. So yes, this country makes folks that immigrate here better, but not the folks that already live here and feel entitled to "Send her back!"
So you are with Omar and immigrants are better Americans than Americans? I've worked with immigrants from 3rd world countries that are lazy and ignorant and had to be carried by others. And complain-just like Omar-race this and race that. I won't call anyone POS or racist like you did though both fit Omar, but you have not met the "crappy" shithole immigrants either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back