Poll: How many minutes do you spend thinking about illegal immigrants every day?

How many minutes?

• 0 - 5

• 5 - 10

• 10 - 15

• Breitbart+

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
This is the number 1 issue for the modern GOP, completely eclipsing everything else. How important to your everyday life is it?

• Banned
This is the number 1 issue for the modern GOP, completely eclipsing everything else. How important to your everyday life is it?
Wrong... it's the number one issue for Americans...

Immigration top issue for U.S. voters, economy a close second: Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters

Wanna try again, dumbass?
How many minutes? Let's see how important it is to you.
I know... all you mongrel dems are butt hurt that your influx of UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRAT VOTERS is being SHUT OFF... I get it... we all get it.

• Banned

Immigration top issue for U.S. voters, economy a close second: Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters

I know... all you mongrel dems are butt hurt that your influx of UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRAT VOTERS is being SHUT OFF... I get it... we all get it.
Your unhinged delusions aside; how many minutes a day? My guess is you spend less then 5 minutes a day, but vote 90% about it.

Your unhinged delusions aside; how many minutes a day? My guess is you spend less then 5 minutes a day, but vote 90% about it.
What will you do when you dems start losing even worse in the years to come because your illegal aliens no longer are able to flood America?

Shoot some more republicans at another baseball practice? Hire more CHEATS to count votes like in Florida?

What?

What will you do when you dems start losing even worse in the years to come because your illegal aliens no longer are able to flood America?

Shoot some more republicans at another baseball practice?
What will you do when they don't lose? Run over some more at your Nazi rallies? Trash.

Anyways, how many minutes? You obsess over it, so it must be at least a few minutes a day. Stop trolling or I have to report you.

What will you do when they don't lose? Run over some more at your Nazi rallies? Trash.

Anyways, how many minutes? You obsess over it, so it must be at least a few minutes a day.
You mongrel America hating dems been the biggest losers in history for the last 12 years, and that doesn't look like it's going to change.

Sorry.
^ :cuckoo:

I'm going to guess less than 5 minutes. Consider therapy.

Anyways, how many minutes? You obsess over it, so it must be at least a few minutes a day.
You mongrel America hating dems been the biggest losers in history for the last 12 years, and that doesn't look like it's going to change.

Sorry.

Your imagination isn't worth a pint of piss in a punch bowl.

Why don't you go hug a pedophile muslim.
You poor, broken thing :itsok:

Sorry.

Pfft... :lol:

You've lost all your steam... just like all you little snowflakes that have nothing else other than BULL SHIT to go on.

Take a hike, moron.
I think you've trolled the thread enough. Vote or leave. Thanks.

Sorry.

Pfft... :lol:

You've lost all your steam... just like all you little snowflakes that have nothing else other than BULL SHIT to go on.

Take a hike, moron.
I think you've trolled the thread enough. Vote or leave. Thanks.
How many minutes a day do I worry about immigration... I don't "WORRY" about it.

th

How many minutes a day do you worry that your imported slaves won't be allowed to pick your food, clean your house, mow your yard, etc,... at slave wages?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I probably spend 10-15 minutes a day feeling sorry for immigrants as I watch the news.

Can you please outline for us, since I know you're a Native American Leftist, when it is that people take over a land and that's a heinous and awful thing, and when people should just cede the land that they are on for people that want to be there?

'Cause you know the white man came and took over land and that was horrible and can never be forgiven.....

But now these Central Americans come throwing rocks and demanding entry and it's nothing but fat crocodile tears for them....

What gives, Lakhota? Do you mean to tell us that America is just special in its never-can-be-forgiven status, so anyone can break in and steal from us forever?

Cause that seems to be the Leftist stance forever.

And that's stupid.

How many minutes do you spend thinking about illegal immigrants every day?

Hmmm, Let me grep my /var/log/dontgiveafuck file …..

The results seem to indicate that the answer lies somewhere between 0 and 0.004 nanoseconds.

...and in an interesting twist the results also indicate that I spend even less time thinking about how much time other people spend thinking about illegal immigrants.:cool:

Forum List

Back