POLL: 96% BRACED FOR SUMMER OF RACE RIOTS

More like it is the fault of white racist teabagger republicans like Darren Wilson and these six baltimore police officers who hunt young blacks for sport. This is the product of institutionalized racism and white privilege in the US.
Three of those cops were black. You're an uneducated idiot that simply talks platitudes out of his ass.

I do believe he was being highly sarcastic, but my initial reaction was the same.

No more benefit of the doubt for these people. None. What they post they believe they are truly to fucking stupid to actually find out the truth of any situation and just spew stupidity. I used to think they surely just made a mistake or like you say are just being hyperbolic but they aren't. It's the lie they want to sell and promote. Hands up don't shoot, a lie. White cops killed this idiot, a lie. No truth comes from these people it's all lies. Fuck them.

Yawn...

I don't care if they burn down every major city and starve to death

Frankly I can see an upside to it.

Less liberals.

Think about what you just posted. I have a field next to my house which I let the grass grow a little bit high. My neighbor came over an voiced concern that there maybe snakes living in the grass. I laughed and said, OK I'll cut it and let's see where the snakes go.

I've been prepared for just such a possibility for years.

The snakes will find no mice here.

The problem is that a inocent man like you might be bitten by the snake you never see.

More like it is the fault of white racist teabagger republicans like Darren Wilson and these six baltimore police officers who hunt young blacks for sport. This is the product of institutionalized racism and white privilege in the US.
Three of those cops were black. You're an uneducated idiot that simply talks platitudes out of his ass.
They are White-African Americans who internalized the racist attitudes of Law Enforcement in the US.
Oh please shut the fuck up.....
Look,I'd like for you to walk up to a black cop and accuse him or her of being "White"...
Should crack you in the head with a night stick.
Go ahead. Be the self proclaimed victim...
All you are is a complainer.

They are White-African Americans who internalized the racist attitudes of Law Enforcement in the US.
So now anyone that gets killed is black and anyone that killed them gets labeled as a white black kind of how George Zimmerman a hispanic just suddenly became a white hispanic because it fit your narrative. You're a fucking retard.

Look, I don't know if you are just being sacastic but if not then it is truly you and your kind that wish to divide the country. There is no other reason for such a profoundly idiotic statement like "white-African american.

So now anyone that gets killed is black and anyone that killed them gets labeled as a white black kind of how George Zimmerman a hispanic just suddenly became a white hispanic because it fit your narrative. You're a fucking retard.

It is perfect, no more black on black crime only white/black on black crime. No real black man would kill another black man so they really must be an Oreo. Whow what blatant racism.

It is perfect, no more black on black crime only white/black on black crime. No real black man would kill another black man so they really must be an Oreo. Whow what blatant racism.
These people are liars. Once you understand that every word that comes out of their mouth's is bullshit and the opposite of truth you can finally fully understand what it takes to be a lefty.

These people are liars. Once you understand that every word that comes out of their mouth's is bullshit and the opposite of truth you can finally fully understand what it takes to be a lefty.

I have such disrespect for the left these days there is almost nothing I believe coming from their mouth.

so they are going to riot because many white males are hunting down black teens and shoot them as if their were deer? are they serious, or just on drugs? or just an excuse to steal more stuff.

The problem is that a inocent man like you might be bitten by the snake you never see.

It's a possibility we all face everyday. I am not worried about that eventuality because I already live my life as if it were taking place.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."

—Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, 1785

keep waiting for that.....that teabagger revolution riot libs keep telling us is
the real danger ...so much so they labelled em terrorists.......look over there and then they hit ya with the left.....riot

Forum List

Back