Poll: 63% expect Trump reelection, up from 43%

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.

• Banned
63% expect Trump to win reelection, which is up from 43% some months ago. Try to realize the 24/7 massive effort, massive coverage, massive attempts for nearly three years in a row now to discredit Trump with fake news. Democrat candidates have been getting on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, The New York Times, Washington Post, Vogue, Cosmo, you name it, the Democrat candidates are getting blanket coverage. And yet we have this poll. The Left is insane over this.

I figure he will win again. The dem field is filled with emotional moon bats

Trump has millions of dollars from regular middle class folks flowing into his re election efforts...

63% expect Trump to win reelection, which is up from 43% some months ago. Try to realize the 24/7 massive effort, massive coverage, massive attempts for nearly three years in a row now to discredit Trump with fake news. Democrat candidates have been getting on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, The New York Times, Washington Post, Vogue, Cosmo, you name it, the Democrat candidates are getting blanket coverage. And yet we have this poll. The Left is insane over this.

Good then you can all stay at home instead of going to the polls.

This is all supposition. Too many things may change between now and Nov 2020. If the economy goes into a recessionary cycle President Trump will likely meet the same fate as Pres GHW Bush in 92.

I will be there to vote for Trump. You loons can never be in power again.

I will be there to vote for Trump. You loons can never be in power again.

Oh stay home and put your feet up.

One would have to be even one of the more stupid grifter sycophants to believe the he will get more of the African-American vote in 2020 than he received in 2016.

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.
I'm a Dem but you can put me in that 63%.

This is all supposition. Too many things may change between now and Nov 2020. If the economy goes into a recessionary cycle President Trump will likely meet the same fate as Pres GHW Bush in 92.
I don't think Ross Perot will be on the ballot. The 20% that voted for him is what put Clinton in office.

Rasmussen?

NEXT!

Oh look the paid Trump shill is here to tell us how Trump is going to win.

Yawn.

Forum List

Back