Poll - 10042 - Mitt Romney vs. Ron Paul

Not to Mention there is a wide range of people with in what people call Conservatives. I mean people who call themselves Cons, can be only Social Cons, or Only Fiscal Cons, or they can be Both. Makes for a lot of Confusing, especially Among liberals trying to Label them it seems. lol

I mean if you ask me who is better on say the Economy a Lib or a Con, I would clearly say a Con, but if it was some Social Con, who likes to spend money, I might take a closer look at the Lib lol.

Actually, this vote may well be the result of people not wanting on that loony site's spam mailing list.

If those were the only choices, I would vote for Ron Paul. Even though I disagree with him on most domestic issues, at least he is willing to pare down our bloated military empire and end the useless War on drugs.

which domestic issues do you disagree with if its not the war on drugs? Just curious because usually when people say they disagree on domestic issues that's the reason.

I personally loved most every thing he said, Just thought his Idealist, Rather Simplistic Ideas on National Defense and Foreign Policy we Dangerous. Not going to change my mind on that one.

That said, I would absolutely love to see him Made Fed Chair. Let him finally get the Audit he supports. Let him bring some Common sense to that supposedly Independent organization.

If Mitt announced that, Mitt would prolly be President simply because Dems, conservatives and indys like Paul more than Mitt or Obama..

Forum List

Back