Politics lately

I have signatures turned off so I can't see them....

Does the OP still have "Liberalism is a disease" in his sig? He had it there about 7 years ago. And now he's upset that our politics has gotten sour?

It has become SO FUCKING UGLY that I've posted less and less. I've turned off ALL of the 24 hour news networks. Did it about a month ago.
I feel like all I accomplish when I do come here is to get aggravated BY BOTH SIDES. It's either one extreme or the other and there is no middle ground to be had in ANY topic. Even my science, music or entertainment threads devolve into left vs right.

This is unsustainable
I've turned off ALL of the 24 hour news networks.

Since the election, I've watched several series on Roku, from the first episode to the last.

I'm almost to the end of season 2 of The Real McCoys.

I see no reason to watch the news in the near future.
Yep...Starsky and Hutch,Magnum PI,SWAT Charlie’s Angels and DS9 back to back all the way through. Never watch the MSM...haven’t in a good 5 / 6 years.

It has become SO FUCKING UGLY that I've posted less and less. I've turned off ALL of the 24 hour news networks. Did it about a month ago.
I feel like all I accomplish when I do come here is to get aggravated BY BOTH SIDES. It's either one extreme or the other and there is no middle ground to be had in ANY topic. Even my science, music or entertainment threads devolve into left vs right.

This is unsustainable
Gramp, we are fighting to save our country, so things are getting tense

Forum List

Back