Politics and personal life

Originally posted by deciophobic
man...check your spelling, please.

Surely you don't want to get into this pissing match? Do you want me to point out every time you make a spelling or grammar mistake?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Man. This politics shit is affecting some of my personal relationships. I cannot even discuss anything about any aspect of politics with anyone in my life who is liberal. They have so little to back any of their arguments that they go immediately into villify mode and label me a bad person.
I know there are some liberals who know that their politics are crap and are just brazenly dishonest powermongering, but the true believer, I guess, out in the field, some of whom I know, are just totally wacked out and can't discuss anything calmly anymore.

I guess this has happened historically to our country during times of war. I would love to hear from some people who remember 'nam and if this was happening on a personal level to them?

I know the conventional wisdom is not to discuss religion or politics. We're really screwing up on this forum, guys.

Don't worry. It's not just you. Us liberals feel the same way about conservatives. Of course, each side is going to refuse to believe the other...

Originally posted by deciophobic
man...check your spelling, please.

Hey i'm not wrighting a thesis here. you can work your way through it. Mien spelling Furh :D

Forum List

Back