Politicizing Terrtotidm

And let's have a count of all the folks who give a rat's ass about what does or doesn't impress you!

Just thought you "critical thinkers" oh thee would have more to offer than typographical error critiques......guess not. Not surprising.....but disheartening.

We love to point out the stupidity of those who think they're smarter than we are,, or more inebriated whichever the case may be.. do ewe need some ointment?

STUPIDITY? This coming from a person who thinks it's cute to use the word "ewe" for you....yeah....I think I rest my fucking case.

The only problem with the thread is the OP states the obvious: republicans are not above politicizing 9/11, and they’re hypocrites for criticizing the president for doing the same.

Yes I made fun of the typo in my first post but to satisfy the Op I went back watched the entire video and responded to it so far no one from the left has responded to it or disputed what I said in response to the video. I would ask why but I suspect we all know.

Wow such well though out retorts. I'm impressed.....not.

And let's have a count of all the folks who give a rat's ass about what does or doesn't impress you!

Just thought you "critical thinkers" oh thee would have more to offer than typographical error critiques......guess not. Not surprising.....but disheartening.

Many of the rest of us are not just better spellers than you are. Many of us are practically masters of grammar compared to you.

WTF does "you "critical thinkers" oh thee" even mean, you sub-moron?

What makes you imagine that there's anything of any value in the dip-shit OP that merits anything more than derision about the author's firm grasp on spelling and the valued skills of editing?

Forum List

Back