Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

Wrong! The card has a special sinister meaning. It goes all the way back to our early founding in this country. It's a card that is meant to display to others the power of force and control. Just ask an American Indian.

It's a card that sends a message of white supremacy, power, and control.

It's a card that reminds us what the second amendment was really all about. Controlling slaves. And that minorities better not forget that, because it might happen again.

It's a card that is setting the ground work for Authoritarianism people, and everyone needs to be paying attention.

The radical Right has always been about power and control. And all this talk about " we the people" has never been more than just talk, that's never had any value to these folks at all.

The way the Right carries themselves now, is all too obvious what their motivations are, and what their end game is.

It sends a message of white supremacy, power and control? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Much like the term racist you on the left abused are now very much devaluing the term white supremacy. If this card is about white supremacy, then everything in your paranoid world is about white supremacy.

The right is about power and control? Have an example of that?

We're not the ones trying to force people to take medication they don't want to take. We didn't try to takeover private businesses with over 100 employees or our healthcare workers. That's your people. We on the right were not the people that kept workers hard earned income tax refund if they didn't obey the will of Big Brother.

This is mostly BS but more to the point, the card wasn’t meant for you anyway. You wouldn’t even know about it if some other snowflake hadn’t put it out there.

This brings up a philosophical question:

If a person fires an AR-15 in the woods with no one around to hear, is it still offensive?
I said the card had a special sinister meaning. Did I say it was meant for me? LOl! Now that's some real bs right there chief.

Your question isn't relative to anything, and did I mention "offensive?" LOL! Dude, I'm not sure what you are smoking or what you are trying to say? I'm pretty sure you don't either. 🤪

It sends a message of white supremacy, power and control? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Much like the term racist you on the left abused are now very much devaluing the term white supremacy. If this card is about white supremacy, then everything in your paranoid world is about white supremacy.

The right is about power and control? Have an example of that?

We're not the ones trying to force people to take medication they don't want to take. We didn't try to takeover private businesses with over 100 employees or our healthcare workers. That's your people. We on the right were not the people that kept workers hard earned income tax refund if they didn't obey the will of Big Brother.
400 years of oppression towards blacks.

And by the way, a roll laughing does not help your non-existing argument. Try again.

True.

Nothing says love, peace and goodwill to people like a semi automatic weapon.

Yes most normal people see the season of joy, love and peace as the perfect time to brandish a semi automatic weapon.

NOT.

Anyone who thinks that the holidays is the time to brandish a semi automatic weapon doesn't know what this time of year is about.

If they are christian they certainly don't know what their own religion is about.
News flash idiot. It’s THEIR FAMILY PICTURE. Meaning your crying means jack and shit.

I said the card had a special sinister meaning. Did I say it was meant for me? LOl! Now that's some real bs right there chief.

It’s BS to imply the card has a sinister meaning in the first place. How dramatic can you get?
Your question isn't relative to anything, and did I mention "offensive?" LOL! Dude, I'm not sure what you are smoking or what you are trying to say? I'm pretty sure you don't either. 🤪

You just said it has a sinister meaning for Christ’s sake. You’re clearly offended by it and if you’re not, what the fuck are you bitching about?

Wrong! The card has a special sinister meaning. It goes all the way back to our early founding in this country. It's a card that is meant to display to others the power of force and control. Just ask an American Indian.

It's a card that reminds us what the second amendment was really all about. Controlling slaves. And that minorities better not forget that, because it might happen again.

It's a card that is setting the ground work for Authoritarianism people, and everyone needs to be paying attention.

The radical Right has always been about power and control. And all this talk about " we the people" has never been more than just talk, that's never had any value to these folks at all.

The way the Right carries themselves now, is all too obvious what their motivations are, and what their end game is.
1639024439804.jpeg

400 years of oppression towards blacks.

And by the way, a roll laughing does not help your non-existing argument. Try again.

Every time I get into these race discussions your side can't have a conversation of current times. You have to bring up what happened 50, 100, or several hundred years ago to try and make some convoluted point. So where do you see white supremacy in that photo? How did race ever get to be part of this conversation?

You see, you people on the left are brainwashed what to say, but not why you should be saying it. That's where you lose every debate.

You know you're doing something right when someone has to imply meanings that aren't there.

The bottom line here is, if you're offended, so what? If the card bothers you, so what? If you're outraged by the super-secret hidden message sent by the third knuckle on the wife's right hand, so what? Have we really gotten to the point as a society where the highlight of somebody's day is to screech about something that offends them?

The bottom line here is, if you're offended, so what? If the card bothers you, so what? If you're outraged by the super-secret hidden message sent by the third knuckle on the wife's right hand, so what? Have we really gotten to the point as a society where the highlight of somebody's day is to screech about something that offends them?

When I first joined this service and put my avatar up several years ago, there were people who were very offended by it and said they'd never respond to any of my posts. It's the leftist mentality.

The idea that you being offended is something that others need to straighten out is another false feeling flag that we have allowed liberals to wave Far Too Long.

It’s BS to imply the card has a sinister meaning in the first place. How dramatic can you get?

You just said it has a sinister meaning for Christ’s sake. You’re clearly offended by it and if you’re not, what the fuck are you bitching about?
https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/29093/the-racist-origins-of-us-gun-control.pdf Was this dramatic? Answer no! Nothings changed. They are using Christmas as a show of power and control. Here's what your ilk will never understand. No one is fooled by this. Anyone who has a functioning brain knows what the message is. It has nothing to do with Christmas. The cultists can pedal this shit all they want, and they'll never fool anyone.

https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/29093/the-racist-origins-of-us-gun-control.pdf Was this dramatic? Answer no! Nothings changed. They are using Christmas as a show of power and control. Here's what your ilk will never understand. No one is fooled by this. Anyone who has a functioning brain knows what the message is. It has nothing to do with Christmas. The cultists can pedal this shit all they want, and they'll never fool anyone.
You have to read that entire screed into the picture.

Every time I get into these race discussions your side can't have a conversation of current times. You have to bring up what happened 50, 100, or several hundred years ago to try and make some convoluted point. So where do you see white supremacy in that photo? How did race ever get to be part of this conversation?

You see, you people on the left are brainwashed what to say, but not why you should be saying it. That's where you lose every debate.
You want to talk about today, what about Charlottesville? Did you see those white cowards with their masks in Washington the other day wanting their country back? Wanting it back from what? What about section 8? Still going on. What about the racist 400 voter suppression bills that try and prevent blacks from voting? Have you stopped that? No!

And let's set the record straight their hot shot, if I were losing these debates, you'd have an intelligent answer or response. You never do.

You have to read that entire screed into the picture.
The picture is all anyone needs. Automatic weapons and a Christmas card? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sure Jesus would have been proud. Celebrating his birth with automatic weapons. LOL! You folks have lost your way.

The idea that you being offended is something that others need to straighten out is another false feeling flag that we have allowed liberals to wave Far Too Long.
Personally, I don't give a shit what you post on a Christmas card. That's your warped sense of stealing the real message of Christmas.

Why not make one next time with all three wise men showing up to the manger with automatic weapons as gifts for the baby Jesus?

You and your ilk with your phony cards have nothing to do with Christmas and everything to do with a show of force, power, and control. And? Have at it.

I choose to celebrate without threatening photos. I'm not this scared pussy hiding behind automatic weapons in front of a Christmas tree, making it into a card. LOL!

The picture is all anyone needs. Automatic weapons and a Christmas card? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sure Jesus would have been proud. Celebrating his birth with automatic weapons. LOL! You folks have lost your way.
I neither sent nor received the card. If it offends you, so what? Don't vote for the guy if you don't like him.

Forum List

Back