Politically Speaking.Your "Top Ten Things That Need To Be Banned" List.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: This thread is in regards to the left having a cow again over banning all guns again over what happened in Vegas. It's as if they expect to believe that about 60% of normal human beings actually believe that "Gun Laws" would of prevented the Las Vegas Shooting. :laugh: :eusa_think: :hellno:
If we have all been hearing the discussions on conservative radio this week, we have all heard the hosts/maybe guests bring up other things we may as well ban. Like Cars, Planes, Pressure Cookers, etc.
So lets just do this, make your own list of about 5 to 10 things that MUST BE BANNED !!
Being they just might kill people !!! :smoke:

So lets just do this, make your own list of about 5 to 10 things that MUST BE BANNED !!
1. Tax deductions.
2. Tax credits.
3. Tax exemptions.
4. Credit default swaps which do not require an insurable interest.
5. Slower drivers in the left lane.

And I am NOT joking.

• Banned
here are some examples.

Killer Bees
Florida Mosquitpoes
Bee Bee gun bullets
Extremely Angry, over 40 Female, PMS week with her baseball bat
Golf Clubs
Hillary Clinton's Voice
Asteroids
Very Pissed Off Monkeys
Rat Poison
32oz Tuna Cans
Zombies

I'm with g5000 on those left-lane slugs, fer shure.
Fat women in spandex, there should be a weight limit on that stuff.
Pilots who say to mechanics, "I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but..." (Then don't!)
Free samples of food in grocery stores.
Drivers who forget that their cars have both turn signals and accelerators.

• Banned
I'm with g5000 on those left-lane slugs, fer shure.
Fat women in spandex, there should be a weight limit on that stuff.
Pilots who say to mechanics, "I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but..." (Then don't!)
Free samples of food in grocery stores.
Drivers who forget that their cars have both turn signals and accelerators.
what about any pilot with the name "Captian Ho Lee Fuk"

Noise of any kind.......

message-clipart-bubble-speech-7.png

:2up: This thread is in regards to the left having a cow again over banning all guns again over what happened in Vegas. It's as if they expect to believe that about 60% of normal human beings actually believe that "Gun Laws" would of prevented the Las Vegas Shooting. :laugh: :eusa_think: :hellno:
If we have all been hearing the discussions on conservative radio this week, we have all heard the hosts/maybe guests bring up other things we may as well ban. Like Cars, Planes, Pressure Cookers, etc.

Good thread, would like to poke some fun but I really am against banning almost everything [communism would be the exception that proves the rule] I would even legalize most drug use.

I have a top 1.
1. All bans should be banned!

This one ban renders the rest of the top 10 unnecessary.

1-Clothes for pets--No granny, your poodle doesn't need a sweater
2-Braces for adults--Yes, you have a mangy grill...you are an adult now...nobody cares.
3-Third world flags on rear view mirrors--Dont rep the shithole you escaped.
4-Talking to plants--seriously?
5-Glitter on strippers-- "Where do you think I have been?"
6-Excessively obese people on aircraft--If you are going to ooze into my paid space, I want a check.
7-Boiled peanuts--natures testicles
8-Go fast stickers--Yes, it's a Mopar sticker, and you have a Neon.
9-Meaningless Tattoos--"Grandma, who drew on your lower back?"
10-Midgets--If I cant have one...nobody can.

[/QUOTE
/—-/ Broccoli, because everyone who eats it dies eventually

Forum List

Back