Politically Incorrect 2

Who got witty?
We pointed out facts, and you got snotty.
Nice try, but fail.

You posted your opinion and I seem to get snotty as you say with uneducated right wing morons it's a character flaw that I'm working on albeit not diligently.

Go back and read your OP, moron, it's nothing but opinion.
The Secretary of State (in the absence of the President) is supposed to deal with foreign nations, not the Secretary of State's spouse.
Talk about uneducated, go look in the mirror, idiot.

The Secretary of State (in the absence of the President) is supposed to deal with foreign nations, not the Secretary of State's spouse.
You're mad about the lightning thing aren't you?

Welcome!!!

Let's see how politicall incorrect you really are PI2

Are you for or against homo marriage ?

For,
We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

and

Do you believe in the so called holocaust ?
GD right My Uncle was in the Big red one and witnessed it first hand and he can show you pictures if you want.
Just what I thought.

You are in reality just a another Politically Correct person.

Trying to be cool by announcing how they are not PC

Go back and read your OP,

What that Bush is an Idiot and Cheney should be in Jail? Well Bush is an Idiot you can't dispute that and Cheney isn't out of the woods yet with his secrect program he may skate but one can only hope.

More failure by you to address the subject you started.
Yer just another partisan hack. But then I knew that from your OP.

More failure by you to address the subject you started.
Yer just another partisan hack. But then I knew that from your OP.
I think you nailed him MountainMan :cool:

Go back and read your OP,

What that Bush is an Idiot and Cheney should be in Jail? Well Bush is an Idiot you can't dispute that and Cheney isn't out of the woods yet with his secrect program he may skate but one can only hope.

Those are opinions, so are these,
Did you read about Bill Clinton's magnificent piece of diplomacy in North Korea or the pathetic attempt by the right to disrupt the town hall meetings on health care?

Keep digging deeper into that partisan hole.

See that's where you and I differ having compassion for my fellow man is cool and being an ignorant anti semetic, homophobe is not.

And I say screw Politically Correct how about you just have some respect for your fellow man or didn't your parents teach you any better.

See that's where you and I differ having compassion for my fellow man is cool and being an ignorant anti semetic, homophobe is not.

And I say screw Politically Correct how about you just have some respect for your fellow man or didn't your parents teach you any better.

Says the first person to start flinging insults in his own introductory thread. :cuckoo:

Gotta keep up, PI2, Clinton did not leave for NK until after he had assurance that the two "journalists" would be allowed to return with him. Sounds like whatever diplomacy there was took place over the phone and probably didn't include the ex-President.

Link or spin.

Link:

North Korea rejected the administration's first choice for the trip -- former vice president Al Gore, who co-founded the television channel that employs the reporters -- and Bill Clinton left the United States only after North Korea provided assurances that the reporters would be released, the sources said.

Gotta keep up, PI2, Clinton did not leave for NK until after he had assurance that the two "journalists" would be allowed to return with him. Sounds like whatever diplomacy there was took place over the phone and probably didn't include the ex-President.

Link or spin.

Link:

North Korea rejected the administration's first choice for the trip -- former vice president Al Gore, who co-founded the television channel that employs the reporters -- and Bill Clinton left the United States only after North Korea provided assurances that the reporters would be released, the sources said.

PI2 starts more spin in 3......2......1........

Cheney is not out of the woods yet and that is fact.

Statement of Senator Russ Feingold
On the Program Terminated by CIA Director Leon Panetta

"The failure to notify the congressional intelligence committees of the program prior to last month was a violation of the National Security Act and individuals who ordered that Congress be kept in the dark should be held accountable. I also have deep concerns about the program itself and have conveyed those concerns, along with a request for a thorough investigation, in a classified letter to the president."

Senator Feingold is a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

From me,
PI2 starts more spin in 3......2......1........

Cheney is not out of the woods yet and that is fact.

Statement of Senator Russ Feingold
On the Program Terminated by CIA Director Leon Panetta

"The failure to notify the congressional intelligence committees of the program prior to last month was a violation of the National Security Act and individuals who ordered that Congress be kept in the dark should be held accountable. I also have deep concerns about the program itself and have conveyed those concerns, along with a request for a thorough investigation, in a classified letter to the president."

Senator Feingold is a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Fucking awesome, I can predict the future. :lol:

Easy Livin? Public assistance perhaps.

Tell you what dumbass, scroll through board, look at the hours I post and the hours I don't post, and then try and muster up a brain cell powerful enough to determine if the hours I don't post just might be because I have gainful employment.

You forgot this part.

The discreet discussions to secure the women's release continued even as Hillary Clinton last month slammed North Korea for having "no friends" and for acting like an unruly child. But in critical ways, she also moderated her tone about the case, moving from declaring in June that the charges were "absolutely without merit or foundation" to saying last month that the reporters "are deeply regretful, and we are very sorry it's happened."
Some officials believe the success of former president Clinton's trip could result in the first U.S.-North Korea bilateral meeting of the Obama administration. They also think the United States will have a somewhat stronger hand because China for the first time has backed tougher sanctions in the wake of North Korea's May nuclear test.

A little different approach than Dubya's "Bring it on" BS.

Forum List

Back