Another MSNBC veteran

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Hello all. Those from the MSNBC Message boards will probably remember my moniker.

Shame about them closing up shop.

Hi!
This is my first time posting on this forum. I'm looking for the people I talked to for two years on the MSNBC Pope thread. It's a shame they closed down so abruptly, rude even!
I'm hoping they will show up here or someone can tell me where they are meeting now.

The other thread was super easy to post on, I find this one confusing because I've never been on one like it before. The Pope thread was the first thread I posted on after getting a computer and I just stayed on it because I got to know everyone so well.

Last edited:
MSNBC was a troll-infested swamp, but a lot of us found a way to have a good time anyway. Looking for some of my old politics buddies. I see I found PP instead. Ain't life ironic?

As another MSNBC refugee, I find the same differences in opinion but not the amount of trolling that MSNBC allowed to go on. No Kofi's so far

• Banned
USM is the best board I've found. Most are partisan (conservative, liberal, atheist, christian) and have to protect that.

Now, I like what I've seen of this board so far, but there's a lot more conservative-types here than liberal, and there are constant ads for Ann Coulter, Newsmax, etc.

That would indicate at least some partisanship.

MSNBC was a troll-infested swamp, but a lot of us found a way to have a good time anyway. Looking for some of my old politics buddies. I see I found PP instead. Ain't life ironic?

yes and most the damned trolls came here...unfortunately....PP would be swatch boy?

welcome...it would be nice to glean a couple of good posters from the trash

..this board is what you make of it....and i assure you ...noobs who come in here and try to take over...will not be happy....as for the ads...i dont care who is paying the bills as long as they get paid...there is a muslims singles ad..

Still just looking around for now, like what I see so far though. Haven't seen the Muslim singles ad yet, but hey...it pays the bills.

Nice to see you again, Kondor. Getting tired of being an expat, and this place has some good posters. Come back and hop in anytime.

Forum List

Back