Political Stategy: What should we do with terrorists bodies after we kill them?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Obama thinks we need to observe their religious beliefs by having a burial within the time THEY consider required. (That is why Osama bin Laden's remains were buried at sea.)

I say we broadcast the feeding of their remains to hungry hogs, make DVDs of the feast and drop them into terrorist training camps. Give them something else to think about besides virgins awaiting them.

What do you think we should do with their remains?

As a general proposition, the World needs to let terrorists know that their actions, and their deaths, will do them more harm than good. Feeding them to pigs is cool.

The Israeli's destroy the homes of the families of terrorists. Not sure how successful that is in deterring future terrorist attacks, but it seems like a good policy to me. Destroying their Mosques might be helpful.

Obama thinks we need to observe their religious beliefs by having a burial within the time THEY consider required. (That is why Osama bin Laden's remains were buried at sea.)

I say we broadcast the feeding of their remains to hungry hogs, make DVDs of the feast and drop them into terrorist training camps. Give them something else to think about besides virgins awaiting them.

Bury them under chitlins. And used tampons.

I really don't care , as a practical matter incineration seems to be the best route .

I always laugh at the stupidity of people who carry on about desecrating dead muslim bodies with pig's blood or whatever.

The shahid (martyr) is already in paradise.

So what you do to the dead man's body means nothing. ..... :cool:

Bury them to contain the diseases released when one dies...

I always laugh at the stupidity of people who carry on about desecrating dead muslim bodies with pig's blood or whatever.

So what you do to the dead body means nothing. ..... :cool:
They are a little short sighted...

Then why do Muslims see the need of a burial ceremony within days of the death?

agree Sunni , i think that the time to get the muslim murderers [jihadi] is before they are dead . Then of course you just kill them in the cheapest most efficient way possible .

Your OP was dealing with dead terrorists.......and that was what I was addressing with my post.

According to Islamic theology a person killed while performing jihad goes straight to paradise and leaves their body behind. (of course a regular burial service is performed when possible)

Whereas, a regular muslim civilian requires an Islamic burial service. And has to wait in the grave for the end times to be judged to either heaven or hell for his deeds while living on the earth.

good point Asaratis , that would be a way to mess with them but 'mo' has probably told them in his book that dying in battle then it makes no difference what happens to the body . -------------- as far as 'bin laden' , that was probably just an exercise in political correctness as mrobama told USA to treat the body with respect . Just my thoughts Asaratis !!

Hold on.....I bet you knew this already...but under sharia, after a criminal is decapitated....the head is sewn back on the body.

Tomorrow is the anniversary,of sorts, of radical Islamists attacking Mecca...

November 20th, 1979,
Heavily armed and provisioned Islamic fundamentalists, consisting of peninsular Arabs and Egyptians enrolled in Islamic studies at the Islamic University of Medina, took over and besieged Al-Masjid al-Haram (the Grand Mosque) in Mecca.

The seizure was led by Juhaiman ibn Muhammad ibn Saif al Utaibi, who belonged to a powerful Sunni family of Najd. He declared his brother-in-law Muhammad bin abd Allah al-Qahtani to be the Mahdi who is foretold to come at endtimes. Hundreds of pilgrims present for the annual hajj were taken hostage, and in the aftermath, large numbers of both Saudi forces and of the militants, as well as the hostages caught in crossfire, were killed in the ensuing battles for control of the site. This was the first major explosion of Sunni Islamist violence in the modern world was a prelude to al Qaeda’s outrages.

January 9th, 1980.... Prisoners captured as a result of the attack on the Grand Mosque of Mecca were shackled and publicly beheaded. Juhayman bin Seif al Uteybi, leader of the uprising, was the first to die. The severed heads, according to custom, were sewn back onto the bodies for burial.

The above led directly to Sadat's assassination.
If you haven't read it....I recommend Yaroslav Trofimov's "The Siege of Mecca"

Soylent Green?

I say we donate them to the body farm or better yet let wild pigs eat them

Your OP was dealing with dead terrorists.......and that was what I was addressing with my post.

According to Islamic theology a person killed while performing jihad goes straight to paradise and leaves their body behind. (of course a regular burial service is performed when possible)

Whereas, a regular muslim civilian requires an Islamic burial service. And has to wait in the grave for the end times to be judged to either heaven or hell for his deeds while living on the earth.
Do you support the terrorists who attacked in Paris?

So you think that asshole Osama bin Laden is waiting in his watery grave to see whether he goes to heaven or Hell? He wasn't 'performing jihad' when he got shot in the face. He was hiding behind women...like the goddamned coward he always was.

Incinerate the fuckers, scum, losers

I say we should grind them up with waste pork products and dump them in a land fill.

Forum List

Back