Political Pussification

As for pussies? The righties are acting as if ISIS is hiding under all our beds . Bunch of cowards .

Tell that to the 14 people who got slaughtered in California by extremists. What was this president's solution ad the Democrats solution? Put more restrictions on American citizens and invite more potential terrorists into the country. And you wonder why we are losing?

That attack had nothing whatsoever to do with ISIS and was perpetrated by an American born citizen.
Take a second and untwist your panties.

The OP of this thread, talking about pussification, is too afraid to go see Earth, Wind, and Fire by himself, or even with his one black friend. LOL!!!

The GOP debate was an embarrassment, and I only watched the first 30 minutes. If I were to drink every time they said the words terrorist, or radical Islam, I would have been passed out in 10 minutes.

It was all doom and gloom. I wouldn't be surprised if all RWer's had to sleep with the light on.
You didn't watch the debate but you claim it as an embarrassment. Sounds like a staunch liberal wonk.

I watched 30 minutes of it. That's all I could stand.
So you don't know what transpired for 3/4 of it. You have no idea what happened.

That's right Einstein, I think I already said that.
Comparatively speaking, I am an Einstein when debating you.

I've read your postings, so I must disagree.

Dear readers, just in case there's any doubt on who is the pussy, here's BP afraid to go see Earth, Wind, and Fire in concert.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

but racism is not a white institution. Sorry...these guys were assholes and fuck them. But it goes both ways. My best man at my wedding was a black man named Fred (I am white). Fred and I are still close. He always said when it came to music I had far too much soul for a white boy. LOL. We both love Earth, Wind and Fire. We would drive to school and sing. We had worked out the harmonies and sang together incredibly. I saw that EWF was playing in our city and I went to Fred all excited and said "we have to go". Fred looked at the venue and said "you can't go".

I was confused and didn't understand. I said "this is our band. We have to go" and he said. "I am sorry you can't go. I can't protect you if you go" Racism goes both ways

Scary crowd!!!

Oh yeah, and the GOP debate was an embarrassment.

Last edited:
I don't know. I imagine life in the US is decidedly better than Russia. Their economy is a mess and the only joy Putin can bring his people is war.

That is what sanctions will do, but only far left drones can not see that!

It's the left that's pro sanctions !! The right is always bomb bomb bomb .

So why'd they lift the sanctions on iran if they are pro sanction?
Sounds to me like they're pro iran obtaining nuclear weapons.

I don't know. I imagine life in the US is decidedly better than Russia. Their economy is a mess and the only joy Putin can bring his people is war.

Because they worked and got Iran to fall in line .

In your dreams----

Oh really? And how exactly did they fall inline Timmy?
They just tested banned missiles a few weeks ago.

The liberal Democrat playbook says:

If the GOP candidates sound ANY kind of alarm over the threat posed by the jihadists, then they are trying to make the nation a population of whining terrified sissies.

In the liberal Democrat propaganda world, only by basically ignoring the likes of ISIS and al qaeda can we show them that they have no power over us.

The latter sort of serves to explain why Obumbler comes across as a world class pussy.

From what I saw last night Rand Paul was the only one with any notion about the limits placed on the executive branch of government as outlined in the Constitution.

Republican Pussification

they're scared of everything.

no, really EVERYTHING.

More putin love ? Obama has bitch slapped him at every turn.

Conservatives cheered putin when he entered the ISIS fray . What happened ? He gets two jets shot down and causes international strife among the coalition. He's been a dream for ISIS .
Has Putin withdrawn fron the Crimea yet? Of course not.
Putin has made Obama his biatch. Putin got Obama to back down on the red lines in Syria. Putin has gotten Obama to change official US policy to not depose Assad (announced yesterday by Kerry). Putin is projecting his power into the middle east, showing his bombing is far more effective than whatever PC shit Obama was doing.

Republican Pussification

they're scared of everything.

no, really EVERYTHING.
Democrats are terrified of things that dont exist.
Democrats are terrified global warming will kill the planet
Democrats are terrified the Ku Klux Klan will take over America
Democrats are terrified of right wing militia groups
Democrats are terrified of out of control gun owners

If Democrats were as scared of things they ought to be afraid of they might start becoming relevant.

Forum List

Back