Political Pussification

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Nov 11, 2011
Portland, OR / Salem, OR
So i am watching the Republican debate and I am inspired on a lot of thing but one of them is national defense and ISIS. You know lets be honest....Obama is a pussy. The world tramples all over us under his administration and Hillary is not as much of a pussy but she is a pussy too. Both of them are too worries abut how the world looks at us instead of what is best for us.

Putin is walking over Obama and us like he is making Obama his submissive bitch. Might as well put a ball gaga in his mouth. Our planes run when a Russian plane comes into our declared airspace. Can you believe this? The question was asked "do you shoot down a Russian plane?" If you declare that space and they enter it...DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOOT IT DOWN. Turkey did. Does Turkey suddenly have more balls than us. JESUS this administration is a bunch of wimps. I would take any of these Republican candidates over the corrupt and pussified Hillary

My take. Jeb Bush....dude...they don't want to talk to you. They won't tell you the truth. You are a naive fool and you will get us killed.

Trump...you are an asshole. The PC society we live in makes us feel shame that we agree with you...but you are right...COMPLETELY right but we are too afraid to say it

Fiorina....why can't you get a foothold? I like you most of all.

Ben......get angry. You are right but you are too soft spoken and people think you don't have guts.

Ted...too polished.

Marco...I love you....lets see what happens.

No one else matters.

What I can say is that this administration under Obama is such a bunch of chicken shits....we havent seen this since the USSR walked all over JFK and Iran made Jimmy Carter and the USA their cuckold bitch. Want to know why Jimmy Carter and Obama are the most popular presidents OUTSIDE of the United States...because when they were in power the rest of the world owned us.

That's not who we are and that's not who the world needs and WANTS us to be..and yes,...the world bitches but the world WANTS us to lead and Obama and Hillary are not leaders...they are cuckolds to the world.

I am tired of the United States being pussies under this administration and under liberal leadership. You want to win this war? Accept what war is. People die. And sometimes the wrong people...but that is not a concern our enemy has. and THAT is why we are losing.

We gained our independence because Great Britain tried to fight a gentleman's war. That is what we are doing now. We didn't fight a gentleman's war to gain our independence. If we try this time we will continue to get our collective asses kicked because our enemy is not interested in "the rules"

Last edited:
Putin is walking over Obama and us like he is making Obama his submissive bitch. Might as well put a ball gaga in his mouth.

Russia is a disaster and Putin is basically a dictator. If you despicable rubes get your wish and we get a Putin clone as President then the U.S. is screwed. "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Putin is walking over Obama and us like he is making Obama his submissive bitch. Might as well put a ball gaga in his mouth.

Russia is a disaster and Putin is basically a dictator. If you despicable rubes get your wish and we get a Putin clone as President then the U.S. is screwed. "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Yeah well that dictator is kicking your liberal bleeding heart's ass and making our country his strap on bitch. Russia is a disaster....we may be worse. Who is worse? The master or the sub? Wanna guess who we are under this president?

More putin love ? Obama has bitch slapped him at every turn.

Conservatives cheered putin when he entered the ISIS fray . What happened ? He gets two jets shot down and causes international strife among the coalition. He's been a dream for ISIS .

I don't know. I imagine life in the US is decidedly better than Russia. Their economy is a mess and the only joy Putin can bring his people is war.

Yeah well that dictator is kicking your liberal bleeding heart's ass and making our country his strap on bitch. Russia is a disaster....we may be worse. Who is worse? The master or the sub? Wanna guess who we are under this president?
No he's not. You are just crippled by ODS.

As for pussies? The righties are acting as if ISIS is hiding under all our beds . Bunch of cowards .

If you look at the bigger picture, it also goes the other way. The liberal countries are also going to have to quit being so passive, get off the fence, and start "laying down the law". They are being forced to quit pussyfooting around, and letting others lead while they just follow along.

For example, where France, normally liberal, is having to take up arms, close borders, etc. this shows how all countries are going to have to start taking action. More countries will have to do that, instead of just sitting back. From what I hear is going on in Norway, Sweden, etc. the survival of these nations also depends on standing up to the same, to defend their national sovereignty, cultural and historical integrity.

More putin love ? Obama has bitch slapped him at every turn.

Conservatives cheered putin when he entered the ISIS fray . What happened ? He gets two jets shot down and causes international strife among the coalition. He's been a dream for ISIS .

putin-dont-always-make-obama-look-like-punk-bitch-just-kiddi-politics-1379278380.jpg

I don't know. I imagine life in the US is decidedly better than Russia. Their economy is a mess and the only joy Putin can bring his people is war.

That is what sanctions will do, but only far left drones can not see that!

It's the left that's pro sanctions !! The right is always bomb bomb bomb .

That is what sanctions will do, but only far left drones can not see that!

It's the left that's pro sanctions !! The right is always bomb bomb bomb .

So Obama is not bombing anyone?

And yes we know the far left wants the people to suffer and be subjugated!

Silly far left drone!

More putin love ? Obama has bitch slapped him at every turn..

LOL Obama runs like a pussy every time Putin flexes his muscles. Our jets cede airspace to Russian fighters dude. Even the Turks had the balls to shoot them down. We run. Who is the commander in chief? Obama. We run because Obama says we run

As for pussies? The righties are acting as if ISIS is hiding under all our beds . Bunch of cowards .

Tell that to the 14 people who got slaughtered in California by extremists. What was this president's solution ad the Democrats solution? Put more restrictions on American citizens and invite more potential terrorists into the country. And you wonder why we are losing?

So i am watching the Republican debate and I am inspired on a lot of thing but one of them is national defense and ISIS. You know lets be honest....Obama is a pussy. The world tramples all over us under his administration and Hillary is not as much of a pussy but she is a pussy too. Both of them are too worries abut how the world looks at us instead of what is best for us.

Putin is walking over Obama and us like he is making Obama his submissive bitch. Might as well put a ball gaga in his mouth. Our planes run when a Russian plane comes into our declared airspace. Can you believe this? The question was asked "do you shoot down a Russian plane?" If you declare that space and they enter it...DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOOT IT DOWN. Turkey did. Does Turkey suddenly have more balls than us. JESUS this administration is a bunch of wimps. I would take any of these Republican candidates over the corrupt and pussified Hillary

My take. Jeb Bush....dude...they don't want to talk to you. They won't tell you the truth. You are a naive fool and you will get us killed.

Trump...you are an asshole. The PC society we live in makes us feel shame that we agree with you...but you are right...COMPLETELY right but we are too afraid to say it

Ben......get angry. You are right but you are too soft spoken and people think you don't have guts.

Ted...too polished.

No one else matters.

What I can say is that this administration under Obama is such a bunch of chicken shits....we havent seen this since the USSR walked all over JFK and Iran made Jimmy Carter and the USA their cuckold bitch. Want to know why Jimmy Carter and Obama are the most popular presidents OUTSIDE of the United States...because when they were in power the rest of the world owned us.

That's not who we are and that's not who the world needs and WANTS us to be..and yes,...the world bitches but the world WANTS us to lead and Obama and Hillary are not leaders...they are cuckolds to the world.

I am tired of the United States being pussies under this administration and under liberal leadership. You want to win this war? Accept what war is. People die. And sometimes the wrong people...but that is not a concern our enemy has. and THAT is why we are losing.

We gained our independence because Great Britain tried to fight a gentleman's war. That is what we are doing now. We didn't fight a gentleman's war to gain our independence. If we try this time we will continue to get our collective asses kicked because our enemy is not interested in "the rules"
Good post but I was disappointed you weren't impressed with Christie. I guess he's just not in the running.

Ted...too polished.

No one else matters.

Good post but I was disappointed you weren't impressed with Christie. I guess he's just not in the running.

I DID like Christie, but he is too far behind. Shame too. he would be good.

Ted...too polished.

No one else matters.

I DID like Christie, but he is too far behind. Shame too. he would be good.

Even after his big Obama hug?

Kelly: GOP won’t forgive Christie’s Obama ‘hug’ - Columnists - NorthJersey.com

"Obama is a pussy."

Ridiculous partisan nonsense.

It takes great courage to reject the reckless, irresponsible calls from the right to make the mistake of sending American conventional ground forces to the ME, a mistake most of the GOP candidates would clearly make.

Forum List

Back