Political corruption prevails in the courts

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by RodISHI, Apr 29, 2009.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    I thought this was worth sharing with those who are interested in justice.

There are heros who battle the beast of corruption daily and most of them you may never have the grace to meet or see. These are those who will stand up against the odds and fight the battle even when the giants will most likely overcome them. they never say give in the face of adversity. I salute them and will dedicate this thread to posting their plights as I come across them

There are more at the site.

Eots this one is for you.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Garinold

Garinold Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    There is a lot more to political corruption than what goes on at Tulane University. If you wanna focus in on Louisiana specifically, we can talk about Congressman William J. Jefferson, and the fact that there are a ton of people campaigning for him right now in Louisiana trying to clear is name in spite of overwhelming evidence that he is in fact corrupt.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    In 2003 I went to SBA for help concerning the fraud that the bank had committed on my SBA loan. The guy that went and got me the file on my loan for we could see it at was transferred to another state. Since then I've heard that he got to come back to the SBA office (just a rumor he got to come back I have not confirmed this).

The guy told me when SBA quit lending and turned the lending over to the banks the problems started with lenders taking out small businesses. He said the only way to solve that problems was put the loans back in control of the federal government. When banks lie and cheat SBA and small businesses America on a whole loses out.

People we are paying for this scam banks and lenders have perpetrated on the American public more than twice. Several times when they make up claims for servicing these loans, again when they close these loans and charge the taxpayers for the bad loans they made and then once again when they take out viable small businesses.

When I told the SBA guy about my equipment being blown up while I was filling my first order for the materials for a road contract he said, "We would have never agreed to call your loan."

Natural disater loans are also routed through SBA lenders. This one story covers only one of 640 preferred lenders. SBA oversees over 5,000 lenders that use SBA loan guarantees.

edited to add,

They knew there was a real problem of altered documents by banks and their loan servicers in 1995 yet they let it continue. 44 million in just what they had discovered was loss in one small bank. Only two million was recovered???

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  4. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Ya' gotta know which skids to grease to get along in this kleptocracy, Rod.

5. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Possibly but I don't play that game. Never have never will. It's not in me to play along with gangsters and bullies. Old school here, I still believe in liberty and justice for ALL. It's not my problem that others are willing to sell themselves to the highest biter.

6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    An very good old friend told me when we met for the first time, "Usually where there is smoke there is fire."

The postings are noticed as "old" here in this thread. No doubt corruption is "old" and a lot of people are fighting back.

Another one I discovered today. She is in Ohio and it appears she had been in the battle for awhile.