Political correctness or blatant discrimination?

Wallace was just doing what white people are supposed to do: Look at the color of the skin (because that's what really matters), and if the person appears to be black, treat them differently than any other ethnicity. Lower standards for them, expect less, and ignore any mistakes or wrongdoing.

Gotta keep the PC Police happy, ya know. Say something they don't like and they'll try to destroy you.

Man...you are full of shit. Will you ever hop off of that dead horse?

You poor, oppressed white guy. How have you made it this far? You must be extra special and talented to make it through all the unfairness.

Wallace was just doing what white people are supposed to do: Look at the color of the skin (because that's what really matters), and if the person appears to be black, treat them differently than any other ethnicity. Lower standards for them, expect less, and ignore any mistakes or wrongdoing.

Gotta keep the PC Police happy, ya know. Say something they don't like and they'll try to destroy you.

You poor, oppressed white guy. How have you made it this far? You must be extra special and talented to make it through all the unfairness.

You poor, oppressed black guy. How have you made it this far? You must be extra special and talented to make it through all the unfairness.

You poor, oppressed black guy. How have you made it this far? You must be extra special and talented to make it through all the unfairness.

You think I'm a black guy. Sweet!

Another example of how the white privilege bullshit is becoming the new mantra of the left. When someone robs you at gunpoint, don't get mad because you deserve it for being born white. And because you are white, you are assumed to have it better than those who are not. It's taken as fact that you will get any job you apply for simply because you are white. And since you can get the job instead of the black person, you are obligated to share your income whether the government steals it or the supposedly oppressed steal it directly.

There are those who are unaware of how people become employed. They really believe that many simply put their white race on their resumes and companies start fighting over them. Has nothing to do with education or work experience. Individuals have nothing to do with their own situation in life. Someone must give things to you whether it's companies or government. That is why government gives so much to minorities and illegals. They figure since companies give so much opportunity to whites that they must pick up the slack. That is really how liberals see things. They believe people can be elevated into better lives by other people, with the person not having to change anything about their life on their own.

This young guy claims he wasn't upset at the thugs who robbed him at gunpoint. He realized he deserved it for walking around with his white skin. He finds this violent behavior to be perfectly normal for those who feel cheated.

As for the millions of blacks who don't feel the need to get violent and just built their lives the same way as whites did, they are horrible people and we must ridicule them. They need to stop acting like white people who strive to earn a living. Don't they know that violence is the answer? Don't they know that someone is obligated to give them what they need? Instead, some minorities go through life like a bunch of Uncle Toms. They finish school, they gain experience and work their way up the ladder as if anyone can do that. Of course, liberals detest them because other minorities might start getting big ideas.

College Student ‘Can Hardly Blame’ Those Who Robbed Him At Gunpoint Because of His White ‘Privilege’
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/209473-college-student-can-hardly-blame-robbed-gunpoint-privilege/

That is to say, where there is a distinction between two groups of people, their relationship will be one of oppressed versus oppressor or, in other words, good and bad people. In addition to this, the group who is better off, or perceived to be better off (privileged), is automatically the guilty party. Anyone the cultural Marxists label as ‘privileged’ is the enemy of society, the only safe position is to be or appear to be a helpless victim.

Last edited:
There's no left wing bias in media. Keep repeating it.

I didn't see the interview but I would surmise that any right leaning bias on the part of Fox News would demand not interrupting Nagin. Best way to make him look like an idiot is to let him say whatever he wants to say.
I believe Nagin is in prison.

Which former black NOLA mayor was it, Mitch Landrieu?

I saw Giuliani today in an informercial trying to scare people into throwing their money away in some identity protection scam.

If you realized how many people have had their identities stolen by criminals, many who are here illegally, you might think twice. Of course, if you don't have money and good credit to protect, then it might sound like a scam to you.

I saw Giuliani today in an informercial trying to scare people into throwing their money away in some identity protection scam.

If you realized how many people have had their identities stolen by criminals, many who are here illegally, you might think twice. Of course, if you don't have money and good credit to protect, then it might sound like a scam to you.

If you don't know that most stuff sold in infomercials are scams, then you deserve to be scammed.

If you don't know that most stuff sold in infomercials are scams, then you deserve to be scammed.
No, actually no one deserves to be scammed.
Typical lib: I've got mine, go fuck yourself.

Laughing because liberals make so many regulations and claim it's the companies fault when people make bad choices. Like when the banks were blamed when people couldn't pay their mortgages. Even though the people voluntarily went to the bank after choosing a home that was way out of their budget and signed the papers, they were bailed out when the shit hit the fan. Now I hear a liberal saying that people deserve to be scammed if they are so stupid. Maybe those people should have read the fine print before they agreed to those mortgage payments. Nice to know you believe that those people should have lost their homes instead of getting bailed out by tax payers.

Then there are congress members who vote on legislation without reading it. And when that happens, we all get scammed.

No one deserves to get scammed. When people make bad choices, they aren't being scammed, just being stupid. Smart people do their homework before buying anything.

I think your comment shows typical liberal discrimination. You only care when Dem supporters get burned by their own stupidity, but couldn't care less when others lose their ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back