Political correctness or blatant discrimination?

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
I just watched Fox News Sunday...Chris Wallace interviewed Giuliani and then the ex mayor of New Orleans...a black man. Wallace interrupted Giuliani constantly...never interrupted the mayor. Wassup wid dat, yo?

I don't know but maybe Rudy a national political figure has interesting things to say while the EX Mayor is no big political figure . Rudy is always in the news , mayor of New Orleans [chocolate city] is never in the news as far as I know .

I just watched Fox News Sunday...Chris Wallace interviewed Giuliani and then the ex mayor of New Orleans...a black man. Wallace interrupted Giuliani constantly...never interrupted the mayor. Wassup wid dat, yo?
Maybe he just don't like him and Rudy is an asshole.

Former-New-Orleans-Mayor-Goes-To-Prison--118470.jpg

oh yeah , it just clicked , is that 'mayor nagin' , oh geez , cool photo !!

Constant interruption and deflections are hallmarks of left wing "conversation."

It would be different if those in the so-called media were open about their bias instead of pretending to be 'mainstream.' It's clear that they didn't like Giuliani's comments, so prevented him from speaking. Wouldn't want anyone to actually listen to him, would ya? And the mayor, as stupid as he is, was on their side with talking points, so they gave him all the time he needed.

Political correctness is about blatant discrimination. Only speak what they want to hear. Period. No exceptions. You will be rudely and frequently interrupted, impugned and ridiculed if you hold a different viewpoint. Only leftist talking points are considered and all other views are deemed radical and hateful.

Wallace was just doing what white people are supposed to do: Look at the color of the skin (because that's what really matters), and if the person appears to be black, treat them differently than any other ethnicity. Lower standards for them, expect less, and ignore any mistakes or wrongdoing.

Gotta keep the PC Police happy, ya know. Say something they don't like and they'll try to destroy you.

There's no left wing bias in media. Keep repeating it.

I didn't see the interview but I would surmise that any right leaning bias on the part of Fox News would demand not interrupting Nagin. Best way to make him look like an idiot is to let him say whatever he wants to say.

I was wondering the same thing Siete...................didn't know that FAUX Nooze had gravitated towards a left wing bias.

Good thing we've got posters like The Rabid Lie to keep us straight on such important matters.

There's bias in all media. What the cons never bother to mention.
The major traditional media is eaten up with left wing bias. That anyone tries to deny it is hysterical.

Fox is # 1 . Now they're #1 LEFT WING BIAS ... good to know,

LMAO.

So you appear to think that "bias" means that every last media outlet is left wing.

Yes, the simplistic, binary, all or nothing world of partisan ideologues.

It can also mean "most".

Forum List

Back